Howmany phone numbers, how many e-mail addresses do you have

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 12:49 pm
Phones: work, home (never used), cell

Email: several hundred accounts (literally, but they are wildcards that get received on less than 10 actual accounts to check, message rules then separate them all).

I own 32 or so domains, and each of them have many emails. So I get a crapload of emails a day (low day is @ 400, without filtering technology I'd not be able to handle it).
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 01:16 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
I lose in this sweepstakes: no cell phone!

Work and home phones, two or three emails, depending on how I count.

Not just you, I have no cell either! Smile

Just a home number.

One home e-mail address I've had....gee, it will be 9 years this August! (Freenets are wonderful and very transportable. Wink)

Several Yahoo! e-mail addresses...uhm...one I've had for several years (about 5 maybe? can't remember) as my "online persona"....one I use as an all-purpose sorta e-mail address...and another that I use mainly for registration purposes on internet sites. I used to have a lot more of the "free" web e-mails, but they fell by the wayside. Oh yeah. I forgot. I have one stinkin' hotmail address...ONLY for purposes of using Microsoft's messenger...'cause that's the only IM my Mom knows how to use and I would often chat with her on it.

I also have 3 GeoCities web pages. But they haven't been updated in ages and one I'm going to let fall by the wayside. I like how GeoCities used to be, before Yahoo!, when they had all these neat neighbourhoods. Like "The Tropics" "Paris" "Sunset Strip" and more. example ---> http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Cabana/6110/
So anyhow....

phone - 1
e-mail - 5
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 01:25 pm
Yes, having no cell phone is liberating, but I must admit that I sometimes rely on someone else having one at certain times. Such as last weekend, when I was visiting friends out of town, and we kept trying to connect with each other.

They can be useful little tools...
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 01:31 pm
3 phone hm, cell, wrk
5 email 1 wrk, 1 'biz, not at work' 3 personal
1 tin-can connection line from my house to the neighbor's house *smile*
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 03:15 pm
5 phone number
3 for work, one cell, and one home.

3 email use them all.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 03:44 pm
Hmm - 2 work phone numbers at present - possibly gonna have more - don't ask!

1 landline, and a brand new mobile which I keep for emergencies - I HATE phones - work, with its constant totally unpredictable crises has left me phobic about them, as did a stalker.

I have the same email addy I started with 3 and a half years ago - one other - which I always forget about so they close it at Yahoo - and that is it.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 04:11 pm
One phone number -- but it's got ten digits!
Two email addresses: the academic one, and the one I use to organize Canadian Liberation Front activities. (Okay, mainly it's midnight curling and cheese-curd eating contests, but we're working on it.)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:04 pm
pssssst......the beaver has swum.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:08 pm
I have 2 phone numbers. Home and cell (which is work, I guess). I have a bazzillion email addys.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 07:14 pm
Yo yo yo. Check it. I's gots two cells phones. Ones for my bitches, and ones for my bitches. Werd.

I have one phone number, my cell, not including fax line. It's my personal and work phone. Also have a bunch of emails, but regularly use 2.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:41 am
I have the usual three phone numbers: office/cell/home.

Three email addresses: office/yahoo.de and yahoo.com
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:11 pm
Phone: home, work, cell. Well, kinda. Got a cellphone my dad wasnt using anymore, passed it on to A. Finally took my own, like, two months ago - thats about the stubbornest Ive ever resisted on buying into something. Course, within the two months after I did get one, it was stolen, so now I'm back at square 1.

Email ... work 1, work 2 (is fw:d), 3 that came with cable & dial-up, dont use 'em, 1 on care2, 1 on jamaicans.com, 4 on yahoo.
0 Replies

Relative

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 12:11 pm
I've been wanting to throw away my cell phone for some time now, but I keep finding it.
I don't have a fixed phone at home (only use ISDN for data), and I'm evading one at work.

I have been keeping my hotmail e-mail account on life support, for without it it'd died several times. I have an e-mail at work which I tend to avoid by : corrupting my personal folders, disconnecting the network cable, changing my IP address, worming our e-mail server, changing the version of my mail reader, accidentally setting up 'out of office' auto-reply, sending all messages to 'spam' folder by filters, marking all messages as 'read' and replying to all with a virus warning.

What gets through to me is not my boss, it's the screams at night..
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 01:17 pm
Let's see...I have one home phone number a work number, a cell phone number, and four email addresses...one for work (aol); one for personal(yahoo); one for very personal stuff (hotmail) :wink: and one I use to order things (so most of the spam goes to that address ).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:13:43