Howmany phone numbers, how many e-mail addresses do you have

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 08:26 am
Getting connected.

How many phone numbers do you have? I have three: work, home and cell.

How many e-mail addresses do you have? I have four: work, home, a 'house' e-mail, and one to SealPoet.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,998 • Replies: 33
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 08:32 am
Yeah, but my dad could beat up your dad.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 08:50 am
Shite Gus, I wish he would!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 08:52 am
Now, that's a sight I'd like to see.

I thought for a minute that you meant how many of others' addresses we have. Well, I have three phone numbers and have accumulated about fifteen e-mail addresses over the years..

0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 09:00 am
Hmmm.....I have two phone numbers, cell & landline. I have at least 5 E Mail adresses. I use three regularly. There is the fourth which I would like to use, 'cause I think that it is a good service. I never get to use it though, because I am so connected to the other three, that I never think about using it, except after the fact.

Erratum- Just remembered a sixth, but I don't know where to find it, 'cause I forgot what it was! Embarrassed

Hey, I started a couple of personal websites, and then dropped them before getting them off the ground!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 09:08 am
One phone number, one cell phone, and 3 email addresses that I actually use.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 09:10 am
5 phone numbers: home, work, 3 cell (family plan, so only one of them is actually "mine")
4 email addresses: work, home, yahoo (personal), yahoo (soccer club stuff)
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 09:25 am
hmm
2 phone #'s
20 or more emails - (4 yahoo and 4 hotmail) then websites almost one per - heck it might be more than 20 I loose count - I love Outlookexpress
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 09:34 am
2 phone numbers (home/office and cell)
3 e-mail addresses (1 personal, 2 for work)
2 websites (both for work)

I try to keep it simple.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 09:58 am
4 phone numbers

1 office (thats my direct line, not counting the secy's)
1 Home
2 mobiles - 1 work, 1 personal, though hardly ever use the personal one - and keep it diverted to work phone all the time

5 email addresses

1 Work
1 personal used actively
1 personal for submitting to websites
1 personal hardly ever used
1 personal thoguh my service provider - hardly ever used either
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 10:09 am
2 Phones, land and cell.
3 email addresses, 2 personal, one for websites ect.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 10:23 am
I was a little upset with sealpoet, the way he was bragging about how many phones and e-mail addresses he has, and I, in a fit of anger, told him that my dad could beat up his dad.

Sealpoet provoked me further when he said....

Quote:
Shite, Gus, I wish he would!

Why the hell does sealpoet want his father beaten up? Christ!

I guess I shouldn't dig into his private life. Maybe there's a damn good reason he wants the old man beat up.

But, I've arranged the fight, and as a matter of fact, they are out in the swamp right now, going head to head.

It looks like it's going to be a hell of a fight. I'm gonna pull up a chair and watch this one.

http://www.tayete.com/2D/ARLES/images/993%20OLD%20MEN%20FIGHTING.jpg

Oh, and a note to the moderators. You don't have to put one of those little black bars across what appears to be my dad's genitalia. That's an optical illusion. He's wearing skintight flesh colored pants and what you are seeing is a small, angry dark tornado whizzing along the horizon in the background.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 10:38 am
Home: Four phone numbers: three land (only remember the cyphers of one, because the system 'knows' and 'remembers' the other two automatically - got them with ISDN years back) and one mobile; two email adresses (one for me and the other for the router :wink: ).

[And all those forgotten email addresses at hotmail, post, ......]
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 10:48 am
3 telephone numbers: Work/Home/Mobile

2 email addresses ever used: Work and kitchenpete

(probably signed up for at least 4 others but I imagine they've dropped me, as I haven't used them in years)

I do get some questions when my work email isn't working and I send work messages from "kitchenpete" - it's not exactly my profession - though I do look at "cooked" books!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:30 am
My money's on Ratzenhofer Sr.

Mrs. SealPoet and I got out cellphs at the same time: our numbers are only one digit apart and we have the samy type phone. So, the first thing I did was write my # on the phone with a sharpie.

T'other day I was going to call her, from our home phone to her cell phone. So, not having memoprized the number, I looked at the number on my own phone to get the number of her phone (does that follow?).

Rather startled to have dialed her number on the land line and have my cellph start ringing in my other hand.

(Dummy... I was talking to my cellph.)
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:40 am
I lose in this sweepstakes: no cell phone!

Work and home phones, two or three emails, depending on how I count.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:43 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
It looks like it's going to be a hell of a fight. I'm gonna pull up a chair and watch this one.

Me too, Gus! You should really provide us with commentary.

0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:43 am
D'artagnan wrote:
I lose in this sweepstakes: no cell phone!

It ain't a sweepstakes, and if it is, you've won! It's just another leash.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:58 am
I have one home number, one mobile number (that I actually forward my home call to when I go out) and actually two work numbers that I know of- I'm almost certain there is another that is direct dial but, cant figure it out for the life of me. Also have a fax number. Home computer is fax on regular home phone line--so thats nice.
I have 5 email accounts at home, one is simply for spam mail, and one is for business only.
I have two emails at work.
I think right now I have 6 personal websites but, only one is currently in active construction.
I am currently getting into works website. blah.
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head...thanks...makes my head hurt thinking of it all.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 12:13 pm
Two work phones, one home phone, one cell phone.

Two work email addresses, one home email address.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Howmany phone numbers, how many e-mail addresses do you have
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:38:28