God's Attitude

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 03:32 pm
The issue of sin was settled, it is a son issue today, not a sin issue. Will man accept what Jesus Christ accomplished or will they reject it, the son is the issue with God today. God’s attitude of love forces no one to take him at his word. God gives all the choice to accept what Christ accomplished on their behalf today, or to reject it. God purchased man out of sins dominion never to be returned to the market place of sin again. By removing the sin issue from the table of God’s justice, God effectively canceled Satan’s ownership of all mankind. Reconciliation has to do with God’s justice being satisfied for sins, reconciliation is a sin issue. The just do, in fact, live by faith, but it is not their sinless lives that allow them to be called just; they do not live sinless lives. True faith is believing that God raised Christ from among the dead, thus, because of the resurrection of Christ, those who believe in what Jesus accomplished are secure in their redemption.

God’s Reconciliation of Man, read more about it at Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 887 • Replies: 8
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 03:43 pm
@newnature,
I am in the market for sin.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 03:50 pm
@newnature,
Nat some of us are unsure how to respond
fresco

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 12:47 am
@newnature,
Laughing
Aren't cognitive opiates and palliatives wonderful ....and you even get celestial brownie points when you try to recruit another user !
(I got that in an email from Satan Twisted Evil ).
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 09:54 am
@dalehileman,
Like to learn why link removed
contrex

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 11:15 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Like to learn why link removed

These jokers have been posting today to just about every forum they can find. It's spam.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 11:38 am
@contrex,
Thanks Con

I wonder however whether they might not be perfectly scrupulous, devout

Wondering too if the effect of such spam is all so detrimental, since it's presumably only a link. It's common practice for instance in reply to a typical OP, to copy-paste the entire post, unnecessarily occupying hundreds if not thousands of times more zeroes and ones

One time I found myself as such a perp, my first posting, having copied my OP from another such cite I was summarily banned. Not a weeks' hitch but excluded forever. Might not be interesting subject for new OP
contrex

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 12:33 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

I wonder however whether they might not be perfectly scrupulous, devout

Wondering too if the effect of such spam is all so detrimental, since it's presumably only a link.

I daresay the people who post such things believe they are doing the right thing. That's not the point. Neither is the (small) bandwidth used. The point is, they are not trying to start a discussion, but are trying to get free advertising for their religious blog. Most forums have a policy of pruning out such links. Some remove the threads altogether.

dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 03:53 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
Most forums have a policy of pruning out such links. Some remove the threads altogether.
I gotta give the a2k mods for extreme liberalism: I'd have been kicked off long ago, not for spamming but a sort of freestyle most Admins deplore
0 Replies