Hairy backs

mac11

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:38 pm
I'm with the bunny. Hairiness would not be enough to rule a guy out - in fact, it's pretty far down my list.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:06 pm
Just found a whole site for the hairy back

wait until you see this back!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:18 pm
Here's a better part of that site:

http://www.hairyback.com/about.php3
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:55 pm
beebo wrote:
My dog is really shedding right now. Basically, I could just leave the vacuum running 24 hours. I wonder if this guys house is covered with his hair. I mean what does his shower look like when he is done.

Maybe he saves it all & makes sweaters, hats, gloves ........

*LOL* That is just gross! The "saves it" part that is.

If you can, I would recommend bathing your pup. My parents' dog went through a shedding spree during spring of last year. A bath really helped quite a bit. She still shed, but not nearly as bad. Worth a try, if you haven't already. Smile
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:57 pm
mac11 wrote:
I'm with the bunny. Hairiness would not be enough to rule a guy out - in fact, it's pretty far down my list.

I'm not saying that it would rule a guy out...I'm just wondering if there are any out there who find it attractive or even if they don't find it..."off-putting". Do you find it attractive? If not, do you find it sort of puts you off? At least at first glance?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:02 pm
Wimmins tend to make compromises as they age. Some things on 'the list' strangely fall by the wayside. Hairy backs might be one of them.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:14 pm
Hairy backs become more common as we age - cos men get hairier there as THEY age...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:30 pm
Hmm. Just checked the labels in my sweaters. One of the reads "CdK". Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:39 pm
Wot? You saying it was made from his hair?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 09:10 pm
caprice wrote:
mac11 wrote:

I'm not saying that it would rule a guy out...I'm just wondering if there are any out there who find it attractive or even if they don't find it..."off-putting". Do you find it attractive? If not, do you find it sort of puts you off? At least at first glance?

Hair is just hair. Back hair doesn't bother me any more than arm hair or leg hair.

Thick-haired or bald on top isn't an issue for me either.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 08:38 am
caprice wrote:

I've had a few ex-girlfriends who've told me that my hairy chest was a bit scary at first, until we got nekkid and they got to run their fingers through it - then they loved it. Cool

There is of course a possibility that they were lying to make me feel better, but I much prefer my version of events. :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 03:26 pm
I thought you had wool?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hairy backs
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:02:57