Hairy backs

cavfancier

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 10:48 pm
Well...you'll have to wait caprice. I'm having someone redesign my website, and looking for someone with a digital camera to take a photo of me with some food to put on it, but it might take a bit. Wink I will post it in the gallery when it's ready.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:47 pm
cavfancier wrote:
That's the way it usually works caprice. I'm the opposite....long curly locks on tops and almost nary a body hair, 'cept for the normal parts.

Me, too. Very little torso hair, kinda hairy legs (not like that, tho.) some hair on the arms (again, not like that) but thick hair on top.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:06 am
with all that hair wiping the arse must not be any fun! like it is anyway!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:11 am
I look exactly like that and am deeply wounded by all the mockery herein. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:11 am
Yep - the testosterone rich tend to have male pattern baldness, more body hair, barrel shaped bodies - and so on. And more cardio-vascular disease and all that....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:12 am
Craven de Kere wrote:
I look exactly like that and am deeply wounded by all the mockery herein. Crying or Very sad

wait a sec - I was serious it must be difficult or please hel pme understand your pain Embarrassed
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:12 am
Craven de Kere wrote:

I thought that was you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:13 am
A lot of guys I know ar estarting to get the hairy backs and such - but what they complain about most are the hairy ears! WHAT, they say, is THAT about?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:14 am
You know - I am beginning to think both pix are of the same guy.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:24 am
dlowan wrote:
You know - I am beginning to think both pix are of the same guy.

no way! I know it hurst but look closer Cool
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:26 am
Quote:
"wiping that arse has to be like getting peanutbutter off off shag carpet" husker kid
Rolling Eyes

that was a quote from the kid when I just show him the pic
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:33 am
Yeah, looks like the same guy to me too. But I can't tell, can't see the face.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:35 am
Turner_727 wrote:
Yeah, looks like the same guy to me too. But I can't tell, can't see the face.

look at the hip to belly transition area - not the same
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 12:37 am
I see what you're saying. . . but with his leg out like that, it does look a little like the guy sitting down. Damn. . . I can't make it out. I'll trust you on this one, h-man.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:25 am
husker wrote:
Quote:
"wiping that arse has to be like getting peanutbutter off off shag carpet" husker kid
Rolling Eyes

that was a quote from the kid when I just show him the pic

You must be so proud. *L*

cavfancier wrote:
Well...you'll have to wait caprice. I'm having someone redesign my website, and looking for someone with a digital camera to take a photo of me with some food to put on it, but it might take a bit. I will post it in the gallery when it's ready.

Dang...don't you know how impatient I am? Rent one!

Mr. Green
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:28 am
Hmmm...so far no wimmins in support of hairy backs! Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 04:45 am
I said I felt it was of no final interest - ain't that supportive?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 05:09 am
Many years ago I was in the service with a guy who looked like he's been sired by a airedale. Okay. Much curly hair here there and everywhere and when I met his girlfriend, she had a mustache as nicely grown out as Tom Selleck's. Shocked Shocked She really loved him, I remember, and she used to rub her hands all over his hugely hairy arms. (Did I mention he was about 6' 2" and close to 300 pounds?)

I still wonder if they stayed together what the children look like?
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:02 am
My dog is really shedding right now. Basically, I could just leave the vacuum running 24 hours. I wonder if this guys house is covered with his hair. I mean what does his shower look like when he is done.

Maybe he saves it all & makes sweaters, hats, gloves ........
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:05 am
Joe, I suspect that if they had kids, they would resemble cousin It from the Addams Family.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hairy backs
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 08:14:30