Is it possible that theist, atheist and everyone else gets reality wrong?

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 05:00 pm
I have many questions for all of you, "however you may believe, "my questions are, "don't you know someone who you care about but yet they think different than you and you think they are wrong in their beliefs?
Another question is "does one of these people seem somewhat intelligent as if they should know better as you do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,750 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ice Demon

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 05:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
You obviously do not appreciate just how hard it is to thread a tightrope through the eye of a camel. It's like trying to find a needle in a camel's back. Then again, to get to the eye of a camel, you need to get real close to the teeth of a camel. But then again, to get to the teeth of the camel, you need to get real close to the spit of a camel, and that smells really bad!
farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 05:32 pm
@Ice Demon,
Its also difficult to slam dunk the golf ball.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 05:35 pm
@Ice Demon,
Quote:
you need to get real close to the spit of a camel, and that smells really bad!

I will take your word on that. Have you had a camel spit on you?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 07:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I have many questions for all of you, "however you may believe, "my questions are, "don't you know someone who you care about but yet they think different than you and you think they are wrong in their beliefs?

I think we all do, and I think we all should...I think the truth is comprised of what everyone thinks...Our ways of communicating this, or trying to come to agreements are what you call "sociopathic"

Quote:
Another question is "does one of these people seem somewhat intelligent as if they should know better as you do?

That is the root of where your definition of "sociopathic" comes from...there is no reason no matter what faith, or irreligious you may be to actually believe that anyone, (even one self) knows more than anyone else...It is very, very difficult to be a very humble person...and I think that humans (in general) have to rid that garbage out...and that includes me, because I know I am guilty...I do not know how it will be done/ if it can...but if there is a God then I am positive that that is where he would be found...
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2013 01:31 am
We are all presented with the same or similar information, we each one make logic or reason in our own mind. Whatever is missing, we fill in with ignorance and/or faith. The way we bind that together is what creates our relative reality. As each one lives a comparitive but decidedly different reality according to his or her belief system, not all can be right, however it is plausible that all could be wrong.
0 Replies