What is the New Beginnings program from IIY?

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 09:17 am
Im scheduled to take this 1 hour course in 2 weeks that teaches you how to be able to live free for up to 5 years but I was just wondering if maybe some one had some experiences they could share first cause im kind of nervous about all this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 980 • Replies: 2
No top replies

daysweets

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 05:15 pm
@odenotternotter,
I was considering taking this course myself. if you have already gone can you tell me anything about it. Like does what they teach you really work. is it all some big scam. what city you taking it in?
StayTrueToYou

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 10:41 am
@daysweets,
this class is actually really amazing it helped me get moved in a place the day after I took it and the teacher is there for me to call whenever I need and help or have questions I actually was able to get two houses one for me and one for my brother who is sick and I took the class in Chicago a little less than a month ago I couldn't be happier I thought it was to good to be true but gave it a shot and now I see why people think its to good to be true because its the best thing this world has to offer (:
0 Replies