march,april, 2013 lovatt,s baffler

philcottie

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 02:25 am
@cherrie,
thanks cherrie for the link to yabber liner and of cource to info re dutchy.What a wonderful man he is and I'm sure all a2k followers are glad he is back so we look forward to your first post but take it easy mate don't over do it good luck Mate philcottee and thanks cherrie.
0 Replies

philcottie

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 07:10 pm
@vonny,
thanks vonny for providing that link and would recommend all A2K posters to
go there because there is even a post from the old master himself (dutchy) it is good news all round.philcotie
vonny

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 03:41 am
@philcottie,
hi Philcottie

Dutchy directed me to the Yabber-Liner a few months ago, and suffice it to say that I now spend a LOT of time on there - and other threads of the same ilk - very entertaining!

Great to get regular updates on Dutchy - he's such a fighter, don't think it will be too long now until he's posting again!
0 Replies

philcottie

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 01:29 am
@vonny,
Click on vonny's link it will bring up Yabber liner and an email from dutchy.
philcottie
0 Replies

philcottie

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 06:23 pm
@margsy,
Hi Margsy if you go to Google and type in Yabber liner this will bring up what you are looking for.phiicottie
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 03:20 am
@James34,
Sorry, after l typed and posted it,my hubby said it was tommy handley, mind you l was only a babe in arms at the time, but over the years my mother told me about it.x
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 03:22 am
@James34,
With regards to snow, most of it has gone, still in parts like big mounds that people shovelled it into,some of the mountains still have a little, although it is bright sunshine the temp is still extremely low,sometimes down as low as -5.
0 Replies

Jobazzer

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:44 pm
@James34,
THANK YOU ALL.. for your updates, I am in contact with Dutchy via email, but was not getting a reply, I can now see why.. I will keep sending to him & let you know of any further news. We are both in OZ, but too far away to visit.
Regards to all, JO..
0 Replies