FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 06:31 pm
So this 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,: How do i go about getting and using it this in Nigeria? Where can i find the real food grade and some expert to help me through on how to administer it correctly??

Please somebody help! I need to load oxygen into my system, fast!

roger

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 06:53 pm
@Paymayor,
I don't know, but at 35%, the stuff gets kind of explosive when contaminated. Do not drink it at anything close to that kind of concentration, if that's what you were thinking of.
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 07:04 pm
@roger,
are right on roger. A coupla simple ingredients and the 35% H2O2 is a hell o an oxygen source for a bomb.

Put that in yer mouth and youll be in an ER. dental grade is about 3%
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 08:28 pm
@Paymayor,
You have to search on line for it until you find a source that is willing to sell it to an individual. There is an ebook for sale telling how to take it, once you have found it. The One Minute Cure, which actually means one minute per day for an indeterminant time. The seller of the ebook is not entirely honest. A month or two after you have gotten the book, he sends an offer to buy a second book that explains why the protocol does not work for every individual and what next step to take to make it work, in that case. I used it myself not so many years ago. While the treatment was not one hundred percent successful for me (I dropped out rather than buy the second book) it helped immensely. I had a great deal of corruption in the inner ear, that would sometimes leak out a black fluid. When I was ingesting the food grade peroxide, the ear cleared up and never gave more trouble.
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 09:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
Please say that You are not giving advice to use 35% H2O2 STRAIT!! Itll severely burn your mouth. You can use ordinary apothacary 3% H2O2 as a dentefrice on a toothbush infrequently but Im not certain there is any health benefit other than serving as an oxidizing agent.

I think this kid is wanting to make explosives (thats just my cynical mind working)
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 10:03 pm
@farmerman,
I have personally ingested the food grade peroxide. If that's what he wants it for there is a safe way to use it. To misuse it could lead to death. If he wants it for anything else, I don't know any details.
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 11:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
you didnt ingest it strait did you?
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 11:41 pm
@farmerman,
Im not going to continue being a noodge against folk medicine. I think EB knows my position from previous discussions. Ive only added a Material Safety Data SHeet from FMC , one of the biggest US manufacturers of H2O2.
http://msds.fmc.com/msds/100000010225-MSDS_US-E.pdf

Chemists are one of the professions displaying personal longevity. I think the reason is that chemists are probably more situationally aware and careful about what they ingest, both dietary and pharma.

I quit being a chemist years ago so I dont know whether Im am so endowed with a typical chemists common sense.I just say that I wouldnt ingest H2O2 any more than I would regular unleaded gasoline

Ice Demon

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 11:49 pm
@farmerman,
Indeed, I agree with you, it's not safe. The safe method is to dilute the 35% concentration down to 3% with distilled water and then that could be safely ingested in small quantities, not that I think it will benefit the body in anyway.
roger

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 12:31 am
@Ice Demon,
Don't forget to belch.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 08:54 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you didnt ingest it strait did you?

I mentioned that there exists a protocol (actually I know of two) that if followed keeps one from doing oneself any damage. Like any major thing you do to the body, somebody that has real experience ought to be there to monitor and help out. I will not describe the procedure here, because a faulty memory could give out the wrong advice, but one can purchase The One Minute Cure or otherwise seek out information. It is a protocol that begins with a single drop, diluted a certain way, then increased to a maximum dosage very gradually. There is an intravenous method also, of which I know nothing firsthand.

My experience with food grade hydrogen peroxide - It was uneventful, in that I never suffered any physical discomfort or negative impact. It cleared out the corruption in the inner ear. Since I did it on my own, I don't know if my other concerns were improved any at all. I do know that there are other ways to treat oneself without resorting to this stuff, but they all are frowned upon by corporate/government agencies, since they deprive those bandits of billions of dollars per year. The only reason I gave up using food grade hydrogen peroxide is because I did not like dealing with the man doling out the information. He wanted to get too rich by withholding some of the information until he was given additional money.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 07:47 am
@edgarblythe,
The iv method works for COPD patients.

The 35% diluted properly helps internally but you are correct, there is a proper way to do it.
I too have used it ( though not on myself) and watched it work wonders for a heart infection.

If someone is nervous about ingesting it, 1 cup undiluted to a semi full bath tub of water and soaking in it will help the body as well.

But i have no idea what the original poster wanted with the peroxide...
farmerman

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 08:04 am
@shewolfnm,
iginal poster is, I believe, interested in making explosives
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 10:20 am
"Administer" signals to me a health purpose. But when dealing with people on a computer, there are many non native English speakers who us the words differently. Unless the poster returns, we can only guess.

Since the days I used it myself, I have evolved to using nutrition, which includes herbs and other stuff, almost exclusively. It serves me well, keeping me feeling healthy and being active. If it serves until I am at least 80 or 90, I will have no cause to complain at the end.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:40:06