Replacement Part Website

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 08:01 pm
Hi.

I am looking for a website that sells old computer parts, particularly Packard Bell parts. Does anyone know where I could find such a site?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 664 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 08:13 pm
I couldn't find a place that focuses specifically on Packard Bell, but here's a site that may interest you:

Click me

Google search on Used Computers

Also, have you thought of taking a trip down to your local second hand store? I don't think Salvation Army sells used computers but I think I've seen them in Good Will. And i'm not sure if they will sell just components. I think you have to buy the whole machine.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 09:14 pm
These guys are friends of mine and they may have a line for you - just send them an email or give them a call.

CLick-it

I don't think this breaks TOS - just read what they are about and you will see why they might be a good resource.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 08:40 am
You might find Processor-dot-Com useful. I use 'em a lot. Haven't checked to see if they've got anything specifically for your Packard Bell, but they, or one of their advertisers, just might.
0 Replies