how to tell my mom nicely that im moving out ?

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 04:01 pm
i just had my daughter recently and if a baby and being a first time mom isn't stressing enough my mom is telling me mean things such as i'm a bad mom because the baby cry's , my boyfriends going to leave me if i don't lose my postpartum belly or to go back to college and put my baby in a daycare which i don't agree on due to me being physically abused at 3 yrs old by a nanny . my step dad is always complaining on how i don't do anything in the house when i clean and take care of his two kids. my step sister is abusive and smokes pot in the house is disruptive when the baby's asleep and doesn't seem to care. the house isn't healthy for me i love my mom its just i cant take all the stress.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 445 • Replies: 3

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 04:06 pm
You can say this nicely: "thanks for all your help, and now it's time for me to get my own place."

That should work IF you have the finances and knowledge to support yourself and your baby.
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 07:15 pm
@lesly2111,
"Bye mom! I'm an adult now! Got a child to raise...new focus, new life.
Luv ya"
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 08:02 pm
@lesly2111,
Love you mom but I'm moving out. Don't worry I will have my mail forwarded.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how to tell my mom nicely that im moving out ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 04:09:53