This Is A MAJOR Outrage

thack45

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 07:29 pm
@Ice Demon,
At no point were you or I really ever talking about the same thing, which was my fault. I brought up the quote about politics and science, with my focus being on the politics part. I'd have liked the quote better if it'd been "politics seems to have overtaken not killing polar bears"... or something.

I don't care about politics or global warming. In fact, I don't really give a **** about polar bears either. I just think killing them on purpose is stupid.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 08:26 pm
@thack45,
Hey, it would be creepy if it wasn't so dull. Welcome to stalker bait status.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe I'm missing something. Thack is by far a favorite poster, not to go on and on, and I don't hate ice palace yet. He's a tad testy but I'm snippy myself. And so are you. I'd say, relax.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe I'm missing something. Thack is by far a favorite poster, not to go on and on, and I don't hate ice palace yet. He's a tad testy but I'm snippy myself. And so are you/we. I'd say, relax.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:21 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm sorry Osso, I meant no offense to Thack. The supposed new guy on the forum attaches himself to other posts in a peculiar fashion. He prints words in an odd manner and almost seems like he has something profound to say. No one should hate him, I just don't know what he/she is trying to say. I meant to offer sympathy to Thack (who sadly I do not know) who had been singled out for obscure reasons. The ice guys communicates, I just can't decipher what the message is. So......I need to take a break and let the ice captain find his/her own way.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:26 pm
@ossobuco,
Also, I don't think he is testy, just uncomfortable dealing with others. And I think he makes up word combinations no one else uses to sound maybe mysterious or mystical, some sort of flummery. Sorry if it sounded like I was hammering Thack. Do I owe him an explanation? I'm still referring to Thack.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:30 pm
@glitterbag,
Thack is spare with words, true. Often right on.

I think Ice Machine knows us and isn't all bad. I reserve the right to change my mind.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:33 pm
@glitterbag,
I'd have to look back, but no, I don't think you have to explain.
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:38 pm
@thack45,
That's cool bro. I respect your opinion. We'll spar some other time then.
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Now look, ok, if I claim temporary insanity will you return to your ancestral land and take the less traveled path from the two paths that you first come across?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 07:31 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Didn't you hear? Polar bears are Republicans.

bite your tongue. Hard.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:10:33