Is this guy gay! And will i get in trouble for telling the school and people.?

yoyo123

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 06:41 pm
Ok i sent a picture of my penis to some girl in my school, he found out today and started asking if it was true. Now then he was like oh are you big? So obviously im like err why are you asking this, then hes like as a joke. He keeps asking me then he asks for a picture of my chest ( we are playing truth or dare here) so im like why and hes like oh random, so afta a long time im like fine might as well do it (oh and it was either that or my penis), then (it took me a hour to decide lol) he was like oh that wasnt hard then he was like to me truth or dare so im like err i dunno truth or something, so hes like oh ask what i asked u so i sed fine say what u said to me, so then he sends me a picture of his chest so im like k. After a while he starts asking me to send a picture of me in my boxers (so now i start thinking) this is a bit weird.... Then i ask him if he likes girls or boys or girls and boys (you will find out why below), coz like the guys asking to see a pic of my penis and me in boxers so obviously i reject (coz i dnt swing tht way).

Then hes like oh do you think your bigger then me by instict so im like well dude ive never seen ur dick, and hes like oh just guess so im like i dunno, then hes telling me how he snugged hes cousins (one girl and one boy), and all through this im asking him if hes bi or gay andd hes like no i just like women...

then hes telling me to send a pic of my wanking hand, dafuq so dadadada

(oh and hes known to be pervy but to girls like he always goes truth or dare and or dey send him pics of there fanny or ****) so i deleted the freak off bbm and muched everything he said now i dont know wether to tell ppl and skl or wud i get in trouble

and is he gay or i dunno??? :/!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 799 • Replies: 7

yoyo123

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:06 pm
If your going to view it answer it -_-
jespah

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:12 pm
@yoyo123,
I think you should stop sending images of your body parts to people.
yoyo123

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:14 pm
@jespah,
Thanks a lot for your help -___-
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:18 pm
@yoyo123,
yoyo123 wrote:

Ok i sent a picture of my penis to some girl in my school,

<snip>

wether to tell ppl and skl or wud i get in trouble

and is he gay or i dunno??? :/!

why don't you start by sending a pic of your penis to everyone at school including the teachers and principal.

If that goes well, you can think about whether you have any evidence that the other person is gay. Then think about it some more.

I dunno. Seems like a stupid idea to send pix of your penis to anyone, but since you've already done it, might as well send it to everyone. And yeah, don't forget to send it your cousins and parents.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:19 pm
@yoyo123,
yoyo123 wrote:

If your going to view it answer it -_-

pffffft to that

views doesn't necessarily mean people
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:20 pm
@yoyo123,
jespah's smart.

you're, well, not so much.
Mame

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 08:47 pm
@ehBeth,
Ditto. Was this guy gay to send it to a guy? What a nut job.
0 Replies