What does financial freedom mean to you?

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 09:26 pm
Financial freedom for me is that you have the control of your assets, same as you are the boss of your own career. What's your opinion about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 2,086 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

oolongteasup

Mon 14 Jan, 2013 09:51 pm
@lanajames,
To be so richly deserving that the wealth of experience turns water into wine. And the money.

0 Replies

mikemahoney007

Tue 25 Mar, 2014 03:35 am
i believe financial freedom is something which helps me to take my own financial decisions..
0 Replies

TamikaSerrato

Thu 22 May, 2014 02:20 am
@lanajames,
My definition of financial freedom is simple:
Financial freedom is the ability to do what I want with my time
That’s it. No more. No less.
0 Replies

TamikaSerrato

Mon 26 May, 2014 07:10 am
Financial freedom is something which every working man dream about. The meaning of freedom can be different for different peoples. It is hard to find the things you want. According to me financial freedom is the place where you no longer have to tread about time or money in life. Financial freedom is for some people is to leave the treadmill of daily going to stressful job, or anything they just don't want to do. For getting in financial freedom you have to decide how you can find these from your business, from investment or both.
0 Replies

BonnieArteaga

Tue 9 Sep, 2014 12:18 am
@lanajames,
Financial freedom means are different for different peoples. It is somewhat about financial independence. But personally I think financial freedom is about more than money.
cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Sep, 2014 12:21 am
@BonnieArteaga,
Simply, it's about having enough to keep one's standard of living after retirement.
David Wilson

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:59 am
@lanajames,
People envision financial freedom in different ways. Some want to be able to take a nice vacation; some just want to get out of debt. Some would like to be able to purchase a nice home, a sports car, quit their corporate job, and work for a non-profit or just simply be able to take care of their family’s needs.
0 Replies

BonnieArteaga

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah, I agreed with you, as I said it is different for different peoples.
0 Replies

RonaldHarris

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:20 am
Financial freedom is a lot more than having money. It’s the independence to be who you genuinely are and do what you actually want in life. And a lot of of us, especially women, lose site of this by placing others first and playing many various roles such as parent, spouse, employee, friend, and more.
0 Replies