boyfriend wants me to masturbate for him to watch

kkf

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 01:22 pm
alright, so, my boyfriend wants to watch me masturbate (with a vibrator, no less). I maybe could get into that, but I think I might be a little self-conscious. I'm trying to remind myself that he wouldn't ask me to do that unless he thought it would be really hot, and I probably shouldn't be self-conscious at all, but I'm having a tiny bit of difficulty with this request, wondering if I can really do it. Thoughts guys? What sort of thing should I do? I want to give a "good show" without being too over-the-top about it, you know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 646 • Replies: 4

Mame

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 02:26 pm
@kkf,
I have absolutely zero interest in your sex life so you're on your own.

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 02:31 pm
@kkf,
Tell him to warm up the vibrator on himself first while you watch. He might change his mind, or maybe not.
0 Replies

ProphetDBeats

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 04:14 pm
@kkf,
i say go for it.

he only wants to watch so he can get really turned on by it and show u how good u can get him off by just watching.

a girlfriend of mine did this for me, and i released one of the biggest orgasms i have ever had, and launched a cumshot clear across my living room.
Mame

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 04:41 pm
@ProphetDBeats,
Sure you did! Bet you were living in a cardboard box at the time. Or a jail cell.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » boyfriend wants me to masturbate for him to watch
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:08:01