Why are the left and right making this problem rip our nation apart rather than bringing us together

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 02:36 am
Is that this going to rip us apart for your next month or year? Will this develop into the 60s once again with more assassinations and political strife?

jespah

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:10 am
@Plalea1252,
Not if they shoot each other with bubbles.
ehBeth

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:36 am
@jespah,
I think you should let Michael Buble sing you out of it.
djjd62

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:01 am
@ehBeth,
or talk it out over a bubble tea

http://tockandtea.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bubbletea1.jpg
tsarstepan

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:04 am
@djjd62,
But those gloopy pills in bubble tea makes me gag. Embarrassed
djjd62

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:07 am
@tsarstepan,
the closest i've ever come to bubble tea is walking buy the kiosk in the mall
tsarstepan

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:10 am
@djjd62,
That should be the closest anyone should ever get to bubble tea. I'm thinking about taking out a restraining order against any order of bubble tea just in case someone is considerate enough to buy me one.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:03 pm
I wish I had some idea of what the hell any of you -- including the OP -- is talking about.
Region Philbis

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:08 pm
@Lustig Andrei,

(psst -- check the ^tags^...)
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:12 pm
bubble tea swept through most of the Asian countries about ten years ago. You put tapioca balls in flavored I think usually sweet teas or fruit drinks (in Vietnam they make fruit milkshakes and put the tapioca balls in them--avocado milkshakes are great). Then they give you a really large diameter straw so you can suck the balls up thru it). ( The tapioca balls I've had have generally been pretty tasteless--they don't seem to add anything particular to the drink except for a little additional texture). The tapioca are the "bubbles". I don't think the OP was responsible for the tags, where all the bubble bits are coming from. He/she should address the other "tea" as in Tea Party, who are the ones hellbent on tearing the country apart.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:31 pm
Am I the only person in the Milky Way galaxy who has never heard of 'bubble tea'?
MontereyJack

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:36 pm
Yes.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Am I the only person in the Milky Way galaxy who has never heard of 'bubble tea'?

Yes.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:23 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

I wish I had some idea of what the hell any of you -- including the OP -- is talking about.

Everyone's joking about the original tags. The OP originally tried to spam the site with tags on some kind of Bubble app game. Everyone else here decided to bump off those spammy tags with their own variation. Bubble tea was in order.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank you, tsar. And please excuse me for being a tad bewildered at first. W/o the tags, I have no idea what the OP is pushing ...or asking about.
Region Philbis

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 08:42 pm
@Lustig Andrei,

you can see the original bubbly tags on the OP's profile...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 09:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Yes. (Even I have)
But, I didn't get the connection to the original question, until Monterey explained.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 09:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
Oh, I missed all that. Thanks for the clue. I suspected something like that but didn't investigate, being as I am, weary of my own tagging of spammy tags.
Don't f'n talk to me about health care, y'hear?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 5 Jan, 2013 09:03 am
@Lustig Andrei,
One...I've never heard of Bubble Tea before this thread. I am still not sure there is such a thing, but will Google it right after posting this.

In any case, even after all the 'eplainin'...I still do not understand what in hell is going on here.

But it does look like everyone's having fun...and the photo was interesting.
Frank Apisa

Sat 5 Jan, 2013 09:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Holy moley...it really exists. Damn.

Not sure I wanna try it, but I do love tapioca.
0 Replies