What a wicked thing to do.. thing to say..Oh I just want..

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 02:38 am
What is this song? It sounds like a Roy Orbison style. It's slow, soft type of music. As posted in the question, "What a wicked thing to do, make me dream of you." "What a wicked thing to say, to make me feel this way." "Oh, I.....just want to fall in love, with you."

What is this song? I know everyone has probably heard it. Who is the artist? I think this one is excellent, but never did find out the name or artist.

Anyone know what song I am talking about? It has been around a few years. Help! I want this one....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,764 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 04:11 am
It's The Wicked Game, By Chris Isak. Great song.
0 Replies

Wildflower63

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 05:48 pm
Thank you!!! I have asked so many people about this song. Everyone has heard it, but doesn't know anything about it, even the title!

Is all of the music by Chris Isak this good? This isn't my usual taste. I tend to go for rock. I find this song outstanding.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 10:50 pm
I only like the one song, so I'm not sure.

Amazon.com has a 'preview' for about half the songs on any give record. Why don't you check that out, and if you like his stuff, you can buy it after sampling part of it.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 11:07 pm
He has/had a show on MTV (I think) each episode features at least two of his songs with a guest (usually). http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-2107/
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 12:42 am
I hate to say it, but WalMart's samples are better than Amazon's.
0 Replies

DirtRacer2c

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:14 pm
Thank you so much for answering that! I've wanted this song for YEARS! And no one could ever answer that question for me. I too thought it was Roy Orbison, but after looking through all of his songs and never found it, I gave up hope, thanks again! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 03:48 pm
I like that, too, but I'm partial to Chris Isaak's Forever Blue album...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:03 pm
Chris Isaak is Canada's national treasure and I'm addicted to his show...it's so like what rock stars are like...in the great white north..
0 Replies