Psychosis:mental breaks, a brief snippet of validity.

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:42 am
I find I must squeeze out a quick note about the nature of psychosis, since I have made a slight omission on this site.

A mental break within a human being, is often implied as a snap, or a sudden demise to devolved behavior.

It has become apparent in my lifetime that a mental break, does not always mean any hostility, in fact in some cases, zero... It is so difficult however for the species to believe that, we orchestrate certain break points just to clarify the local position. If we did not, despite being in psychosis for x months previous, or the years before, we would be left having to constantly argue our correctness.

Under the 'separated from all'.. I myself orchestrated some slight episodes in the previous days to clarify this here. We do this in local areas which insist that (in some part) Evil is mental illness. Then those folks with those attitudes can continue believing that, it is hard to alter it all. Sometimes arguments are not so, for many years arguments can be and remain valid if they were had.

I had to say that before I died, as the rest, in case there were some bits of information unknown... To the isolated person this is possible.

I suppose that may only be for those with faith to consider possible, also for those who are deemed 'without faith' yet under a force.

The rest of you need not know it. Do not worry too much if your having issues, if there is already one near you, you are probably going to be fine.
No they do not pick the weakest links, they choose who they want, weak strong and intermediate.

Thank you for reading,
Sorry, if it is improbable to you.

( I will now prove my point)

EDIT: "Nobodies reading it".. Well, OK then... Fine, makes only a difference to those who would benefit from knowing first.. (please note, knowledge is not evil, your choice, you have choice, do not attempt to remove mine)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 706 • Replies: 5
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:55 am
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
We do this in local areas which insist that (in some part) Evil is mental illness.

you are confused, mental illness is not recognizing evil and/or not resisting evil, it is not the evil itself.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 01:58 am
@hawkeye10,
Some part's insist it is the evil itself, also recognizing evil can be quite the hostile affair to those abused by it. It is rare however that it becomes outward, vocalization becomes attacking the enemy within and without, it is usually, mostly, in fact often 99% not man attacked external. (as an approximated figure based on my experience).. Again, your choice, I advise you believe it.

Mental silence is not a given, during apparent calm, attacks go on for some time.
Mostly I find mankind is simply ignored at those times.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:01 am
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:

Some part's insist it is.

some parts are idiots.

evil is a part of man. however we must resist it and quarantine those who cant/wont.

Quote:
also recognizing evil can be quite the hostile affair to those abused by it
i dont think so.i think that most who are possessed know that they are.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:02 am
@hawkeye10,
No prob.
Thank you.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:04 am
@hawkeye10,
Most perhaps do know they are possessed.... Though those possessions commit evil upon those people. (which I am referring to, at least)
0 Replies