Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:29 am
Check out Edit [Moderator]: Link removed Can this be used by people of the world to crowdsource a new version of the ten commandments not just for Christians.
Neat idea. My personal top ten would be:
- Seek the greatest happiness of the greatest number.
- Do as you would be done by.
- Believe everything in proportion to the evidence for it.
- Make up your own mind; vet your authorities before trading off your judgment for theirs.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Carpe Diem: Seize the day.
- Mean what you say, say what you mean.
- Keep your promises.
- Never stop learning.
- Greed is dumb. Be generous and look forward instead.
All of mine are on the website's list in some version or other.
I like those. Let's go with that.
Problem solved. Next item on the agenda please