Cheap Marketing Strategies for Your Small Business

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:20 am
Hello Friends,

One of the things that most small business owners have in common is that they usually don't have a lot of money to spend on marketing. Unfortunately, instead of looking for what they can do with little money, they often choose to do nothing at all - and that's a mistake.
Here's a list of really cheap marketing strategies that anyone can use:
Business cards. This is one of the easiest marketing strategies you can find. Every business owner should have some business cards. You can have them professionally produced or you can print them yourself, but make sure they reflect the nature of your business and ahve accurate contact information on them. Then, most importantly, hand them out! You would not believe how many small business owners seem to never have their business cards when they need them. I put extra cards in every purse, every briefcase, every pocket, in my car's glove box.I put them everywhere.
Website. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, in this day and age, you simply must have a web presence if you expect to be competitive. Even if you are not selling on the web, customers today look for information on the web. Having a website gives you credibility. Unfortunately, most small business owners can't afford to have a high priced web designer on retainer, and you can't afford to have a site that looks amatuerish, either.

Thanks and Regards,
Romen Esko
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 823 • Replies: 0
No top replies