Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 04:59 pm
What on earth is it with so many of you fellas

My 17 years of experience with forums of this sort seems to indicate that a goodly fraction of typical Americans are terribly angry at all times about almost everything, will attack any OP or appendage thereto no matter how innocent

........or is it simply that you feel inadequate to everyday life so you're drawn to forums by the anonymity they afford

Incidentally in this connection I must congratulate a2k Admin for its incredible tolerance. At nearly any other forum of its type dozens if not scores of our participants would have been banned long ago

…though maybe me too

Edited however to assure all and sundry I am real and not the bot so drawn also to a2k. How can I convince you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,022 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:12 pm
@dalehileman,
Fractals are the answer!

Quote:
Edited however to assure all and sundry I am real and not the bot so drawn also to a2k. How can I convince you

Hop on a single engine plane and head for an uncharted island?

Anywho, you need not try to convince anybody as long as you believe you are real.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:45 pm
@dalehileman,
I believe in you.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:47 pm
@cherrie,
Mac Davis?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:51 pm
@dalehileman,
" How can I convince you " says dale the potential bot person...

can you stand on your head?

most bots cannot, as I understand it...
cherrie

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Neil Young
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 08:11 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
can you stand on your head?
I doubt it since my head is far from rock but can you come up with another criterion
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 08:13 pm
@cherrie,
Quote:
I believe in you.
Bless you Cher, you're a rare phenom in this otherwise insensate conation of procrustean devolution and dysphoric contretemps
0 Replies