Become a Resort Rater

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:13 am
Hello Community,

1. Take classes at a community college, trade school or university. Pursue a degree in interior design and hospitality services. Courses in writing and journalism will also help you in your career as a resort rater by giving you the tools you need to write reviews people will want to read.

2. Stay up-to-date on the newest technologies and latest trends. Trade magazines for professionals in the fields of interior design, construction, landscaping, hospitality, cuisine and security will keep you current.

3. Visit resorts and talk to the guests, staff members and the management team. Learn how each resort operates from each group's point of view. Look at the decor, try the food and examine the facilities using your education and experience to measure each resort.

4. Write a review for each resort you visit. Give each resort a rating to match the review you have written. Consider the amenities, cleanliness, efficiency of staff and overall comfort of every facility when writing your review and assigning a rating.

5. Submit your reviews for publication. Local newspapers, travel magazines, hospitality trade magazines and other print publications as well as travel websites are constantly looking for well-written resort ratings and reviews.

Best Regards
Toni Andersen

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:19 am
@ToniAndersen,
I think that raiting resorts is against the law. In the Civil War there was a man they called Quantrill who led a band of "Quantrill's Raiters" who went around Missouri and Kansas just raiting and staying overnight where they werent really wanted. He had no real training in raiting and was not much of a riter either.
Thats all I know about it.

Bubba Bless you
djjd62

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:27 am
@farmerman,
i'm a retort rater

i give farmerman's retort a solid 8 out 10
farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:34 am
@djjd62,
Iam mostly gratified that you have seen me
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 03:52 pm
@farmerman,
I haven't seen you but gave you a thumbs-up anyway.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Become a Resort Rater
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:41:48