This is a cool Website

Gala

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 08:18 pm
Kartoo.com

It isn't a great search engine, but it is really fun and interesting. It originates out of France, I believe.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,452 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Rae

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2002 10:36 pm
Thanks, Gala!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2002 11:01 am
Rae, your welcome, thanks for stopping by. It's definitely a website to play around on, but not for anything that you have to work on a deadline for. Nonetheless, it's pretty clever.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2002 08:11 pm
Hiya Gala ~ it's no secret around here that I don't use the internet much except for keeping in touch with people. Occasionally, I do find the need to search for something ~ and this site worked great. (My son is making his own cd's as gifts this year and I had to look for song titles.)
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2002 09:25 pm
Glad to hear it, Rae. I imagine if you don't use the Internet much then this website puts some fun into the searching. What makes it different besides the design element is it doesn't bring up the most popular hits first, as in Google. Rather, it brings up the "less travelled" references that often are just what you want to find.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2002 10:34 pm
Excellent point, Gala! While on the phone with my son he said 'where are you finding these song titles, Mom?', and I told him. Don't get me wrong ~ I love Google, but I don't seem to have to sift through as much stuff with this www.kartoo.com site.

So, thanks again! Very Happy
0 Replies