Is it true that all disease in the body orginates from stress? I read this in a "new age" book.

CGrassa

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 08:09 pm
I was born with asthma, and also had brain surgery before an MRI showed a cyst on my brain that was causing me alot of problems. The surgeon said I was probably born with it. But I'm curious as to if this is true, or if every disease in the body is derived from negative thoughts and stress?

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 08:19 pm
@CGrassa,
IT's so false it's painful. Even masters of Zen Buddhist get sick, age, and get diseases, and they no how to completely remove stress from their life.
djjd62

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 08:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
IT's so false it's painful. Even masters of Zen Buddhist get sick, age, and get diseases, and they no how to completely remove stress from their life.

to quote the guard at the emerald city

nobody gets to see the great and powerful oz, no way, no how
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 08:35 pm
@djjd62,
I should have sent my post to you for editing before posting. Neutral
djjd62

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 08:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
i wouldn't have changed a word

know way, know how Razz
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 09:04 pm
@CGrassa,
It is said that the "soul is the symptom."

Your attitude and mental health can help you deal with any affliction.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 11:47 pm
@tsarstepan,
Disease can be also a result of physical trauma...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 05:55 am
@CGrassa,
No. Bacteria and viruses cause many if not most diseases. That is a complete and utter load of crap.

Hang out in a room full of drug-resistant TB bacillus and make sure to be stress-free. Hang out, chat, get a relaxing massage!

You'll still get sick.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it true that all disease in the body orginates from stress? I read this in a "new age" book.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 05:36:34