Is there is any way to get attractive pig nose without plastic surgery?

wereli

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 04:42 am
My nose is very ugly and as I can’t afford surgery expenses so I don’t want to go for any surgery. Can this is possible to get an attractive pig nose without surgery. Can you recommend me any real effective product that can help me in getting my nose reshaped?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 5,379 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed

Region Philbis

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 04:45 am
@wereli,

https://i.imgur.com/elhs678.jpg

$3.19 + SH

you're welcome...
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 06:40 am
@wereli,
How well can you whittle?

I believe it's called a pug nose, not pig nose.
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 06:56 am
@wereli,
nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:18 am
@Ragman,
Yeah I know a way, wait a while until the genetic dilution of your family line allows such to emerge all of a sudden, since most genetic traits are somewhere in your DNA to begin with, then beat your children with hateful spite and inbreed them to keep it, then you can laugh whilst looking around the house also, cant you?, you oh so intelligent human.

Can I come and beat them, well my kids kids?

We all want a piece of the giggle.

And whilst your at it, there's another funny way to view the human condition of being born to have everything in the right place and still for it to be not enough... That is laugh at the fact that no matter how many times you breed yourselves, your children will never be smart enough to insist that toilet making companies build the self cleaning toilet...... Thus the fact you crap, means you poke around in it. Enjoy your lack of worth.

I offer a 'sow your ass and mouth up' service, knock on my door.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:32 am
@wereli,
Though what I really wanted to say was, if you cannot sleep because someone breaks it and air flow is diminished which wakes you up, then you have the option to go and get a partial lobotomy as they break the center bone and straighten it for you, your lobotomy results in the funniest things for the whole world happening and I only have to hit you hard the once to get you there.

The NHS will not provide (AFAIAA) based on my experience, a full straightening, only a opening of the airway (perhaps thats only a side effect of 'we hate you, we got you').

Well done, your real heros, you saved the world from abstinent sleeping guy.
And 'we' the grand 'we' suddenly present, only raped the 3 people afterwoods.
So you should see, they gotta let me look in charge or their crimes are noted
as theirs. Since that's true, or at least the rapes happening 'around me' are... who will you believe?.

Ever found yourself at the other side of the room as another mind goes oh! ecstatically with a click since they are not supposed to show you that and its very naughty of them? NO YOU HAVEN'T, SO PISS OFF!
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:49 am
@Ragman,
Ever found yourself waking up but never got into bed and your penis is sore?

Oh, its funny your giggle of a genocide.

This is why we have truth at certain birthdates sometimes, to put it to you..... what say you? Man should have a voice, should he not, funny birth 'normalcies' or not.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:51 am
@wereli,
The question should be "is there a way to get attractive pig nose?"

The answer: No.
nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:53 am
@DrewDad,
Nice avatar, please trust its meaning and read. Vulcan.

Please note, that the feeling 'gotta get out of here' overwhelms, one leaves the hospital bleeding.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:59 am
@DrewDad,
You are however wrong, there is a way to get attractive button nose, that is to stand next to 'witch nose' and say 'choose' with a gun barrel on the onus.

Vulcan you fail too often to be called Vulcan heiarchy.

One would not class that as unethical if the gun barrel were the end of your families.
nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:21 am
@nothingtodo,
No doubt what some might reply to at that is, "but this is the world"..

Fine but accusing families, ney forcing families, to adopt MOST UNVULCAN and in fact most non allied tendencies amidst thatis too shocking the notion, I will not play your game, You class that as low of intelligence, you class that as desperation, your next if you do, though we do not tell them that, they must therefore be taught by you, though we will ensure they are not, you have no qualms with this, which means your status as intellectual is vastly felled and your avatar is a mere lie. If you so choose Vulcan at that point.
nothingtodo

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:28 am
@nothingtodo,
I see why you perhaps isolate this kind of thing, I only ask you take heed about sex change operations being required sometimes, forced upon this. Shocking yes, though the alternatives IN EFFECT are devastating to mentalities, I may very well burn for not accepting secrets and gifts, but I will retain WHO I AM.

You overall secrecies about this world are allowed by my kind, end or no end. We see the futility of argument and the reasoning behind the logic in effect, violation is not tolerated by all... I AM THE PROBLEM, HUMANITY IS THE PROBLEM.. There must be an enemy always, though we are taught that is not required... Enemies within, we do not require. They proceed regardless of the overall issues, for the sake of but one lifes abstinance, how could one trust that?.
DrewDad

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:45 am
@nothingtodo,
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m39gzxncT81qec398o1_500.jpg
nothingtodo

Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:55 am
@DrewDad,
Drewdad, I see for certain why you are securely housed with the rest of us deviants.
0 Replies

Workingwife

Wed 30 Aug, 2017 11:29 am
Hi

Iam a working wife, yesterday was my birthday that was the major reason I was trying to post here, my husband wants to get my septum pierced and make me wear some huge and heavy rings, all this while he was using all fake rings in the middle and the sides as he has some fetish for my nose and very kinky too. Iam working moreover I don't know how I can remove the ring and go for work since I think anyone can probably view my piercing too since I think people can get a good view of my septum from the sides. He loves to play with my nose , he likes to push it up with his thumb finger and hold it very tightly wherein my appearance from a beautiful women literally to a Pig, I love him and I guess I started loving it too, any suggestions towards septum piercing are welcome too later on I have posted my nose picture too here for you understand the shape and inside view from the sides
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is there is any way to get attractive pig nose without plastic surgery?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:02:33