Why do men fantasize about having sex with women other than their wives?

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:37 pm
I'm just curious what exactly excites men about having sex with someone other than his wife. I'm looking for answers from men who can tell me their thoughts on it. Is it because it's something different? Or something taboo / naughty / wrong? Or a turn on to see another woman wanting them sexually?

I'm not really interested in responses that say that the man must be unhappy in his marriage if he *fantasizes* about other women. I think it's completely normal for all men to do this. My husband is having difficulty expressing to me why the idea is tantalizing so I thought I'd ask on here. =)

Ragman

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:43 pm
@francesbean,
IMHO there is no universal reason for all men. Men because of their different tastes, ideas and fantasies will have different reasons. For me, as I recall when I was married, it was because it was something different. Others it's the variety and adventure or perhaps it's the thrill/adrenaline rush of doing something naughty and getting away with it.
djjd62

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:44 pm
@francesbean,
women fantasize about having sex with men other than their husband too
francesbean

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:46 pm
@djjd62,
That's not the question I was asking. I wasn't saying that only men have fantasies. I'm a female so I understand why I have my own fantasies. I want to know more about men's fantasies.
francesbean

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:46 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks for your response, I'm thinking it's something along these lines.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:50 pm
@francesbean,
But I think women vary a lot from each other and men vary a lot from each other, too.

If you have fantasies about other men, probably the same general principles would apply. (Novelty, thrill of the illicit, etc.)
francesbean

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:52 pm
@sozobe,
I actually don't fantasize about other men really, not to say I haven't before especially in dreams. I find the idea of being with a woman much more arousing so my fantasies would definitely be for different reasons than my husband on some level. But I agree with your reasons. Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 01:54 pm
@sozobe,
exactly, it's like asking why someone eats ice cream,there are probably as many reasons as there are flavours
maxdancona

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 02:05 pm
@francesbean,
I thought fantasies were a universal part of human nature.

Don't you have fantasies about a car you don't own, or about shoes you can't afford?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 02:09 pm
@francesbean,
When it comes to sex, usually something new or different causes greater excitement...greater excitement causes more intense orgasms...most men (not necessarily all) want orgasms that are intense as possible...therefore they want to try something new (as in "women other than their wives.")

Sex with the same woman can (not always) cause a kind of familiarity that causes less intense orgasms...most men (not necessarily all) want orgasms that are as intense as possible...therefore they want to try something new (as in "women other than their wives.")
francesbean

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 02:38 pm
@djjd62,
It's just a question that I'm curious to know more about. If you don't have an answer, you don't have to respond. Smile

And, I'm not jealous or weird about it, just curious. If anything, the idea arouses me.
0 Replies

francesbean

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 02:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Thanks for your response.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 04:27 pm
Is it wrong if a man fantasizes about his wife while having sex with another woman?
francesbean

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
It's only wrong if the wife doesn't know about the other woman. =p

But nice one.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 09:10 pm
@francesbean,
I won't tell her if you don't.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:47 pm
@francesbean,
There is only one reason.
That is a 'crutch'.. sex becomes usual.. or already is.

The wife at home or the husband at home is thought of either before or during sex, much like a dildo, which is why we dislike the notion.

Though there are reasons for mistake separate, however that requires failing to remember you are married, not probable.. Right?
DrewDad

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:48 pm
@francesbean,
Why do people see movies, or read books?
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:56 pm
@DrewDad,
Sorry to but in again, but reading a book or watching a movie, rarely 'requires' it hidden from someone you stated you would not to.. to gain any enjoyment..

Agreement is something else, then my apologies.
Setanta

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 04:00 pm
I asked my wives, and they told me it wouldn't bother them.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 05:02 pm
@nothingtodo,
In my opinion, having a wife is a crutch. It means you don't have to go out to find a new lover.

1. Forums
  2. » Why do men fantasize about having sex with women other than their wives?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 11:42:08