Help me start my new career! Need to complete prereqs before applying to BSN program.

Nambo

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 02:40 pm
I am a 34 year old teacher in the San Antonio area. I am now trying to switch to a nursing career. It is scary because I will need to formally resign and leave my school district. That means the money goes too. I live here in the city and don't know how I will survive financially while going to school. For now, I am most worried about getting all of the nursing prereqs that UTHSC requires completed by November 1, 2013. If anyone else has been in my shoes or is in my shoes but with a head start, I would really appreciate any help that I can get. I am a nice and deserving guy, I promise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 693 • Replies: 1
No top replies

amygarside

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 06:36 pm
@Nambo,
I wish you luck in your new undertaking. I am sure it is quite scary but I know there will be people who can help you.
0 Replies