Nursing School or Medical Assisting?

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:12 pm
I have an opportunity to go back to school this winter term. I have a 7 week old and am not currently working. I already have my prerequisites for nursing school completed, but that was over 5 years ago and I didn't have the best grades. I am trying to decide if I should retake my prerequisites and attempt nursing school with a baby, or if I should take the medical assisting program and work as a medical assistant until my kids are in school. I am worried I wouldn't be able to balance kids and nursing school.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,322 • Replies: 1
No top replies

amygarside

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 06:38 pm
@kr1kinney,
The first question that you need to answer is, do you really want to take up nursing school? The second question is would I enjoy doing it? because if at this time you are already worried, just imagine if you start doing it, because it takes a lot of commitment and hard work as well. So you have to be really sure. Both of the course are good but it is up to you if you can do it.
0 Replies