Does he still like me?

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 01:58 am
So I accidentally insulted my guy crush three years back we never spoke to each other so I never apologised not untill now cuz I recently did and he still keeps ignoring me on facebook I can see any of his posts cuz he's got me customized but when I go to his page he's got pictures of him with girls.... He makes it clear that he's not interested in me any more ( but three years back he did have a crush on me too) but why is he still single? Is it because he still thinks of me? If yes is it in a positive or a negative way?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,096 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 08:44 am
@Kim rivers,
He does not care. Give it up.

People are allowed to be single, now, aren't they, without any connection whatsoever to you.

He had a crush on you three years ago. He has moved on. Why haven't you?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 10:19 am
Why don't you take the DIRECT route and ask him?

Send this: "Hey, I know i messed up three years ago, but I'd like to see you again. Are you up for it, or have you written me out of your life forever?"

Wait and then you will know.

If you don't have the courage to be direct, then stop asking people to solve this for you.
lollypop35

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 04:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
sorry, i meant 3 months
chai2

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 04:35 pm
@lollypop35,
Well lollypop, under your name of Kim Rivers you've posted in two separate threads it was three years.
In multiple threads you've presented this in various different ways, and it's getting pretty old.

Don't you think you've trolled enough?

0 Replies

High Strangeness

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:13 am
@Kim rivers,
Quote:
So I accidentally insulted my guy

What exactly did you say to him, we're dying to know..Smile
0 Replies