Buffalo

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:44 am
I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is, we really do have some tough times ahead! I copied and pasted from website...

Please Share this! Your Freedom and Life Depends on it!

http://www.facebook.com/BreakingObama

Ya might want to share this information with folks you love…or even the ones you hate! Not many folks realize it, but Obamacare Law HR3200, that NOBODY read before they voted for it, requires that everyone get an implanted micro-chip by March 23, 2013. Hmmm? That’s less than nine months away! There is an article explaining in great detail what is hidden in this crazy law on p. 3 of the Apr-Jun, 2012 issue of The Trumpet posted on www.unregisteredbaptistfellowship.com. (317-414-3478) PO Box 11 Indianapolis, IN 46206. The following excerpt from this article gives you an idea of how the legal jargon of the bill comes down.

Another Hidden Secret in Obamacare

RFID Chip Implants

By Fred Brownbill on Constitution Legal Watch

March 2013 Deadline for Implementation

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability, but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”.

It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013, we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:” Revelation 13:16. ALL new Bible versions have changed that IN to ON. Hmmmm? I been tellin’ folks to get a KJV Bible!

Stay faithful to the Lord as the world falls apart and win souls! Daniel 12:3 is the prize I’m after! What are you after? Money? Muscles? Pleasures?

See ya at the finish line!!!

edgarblythe

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:48 am
I like salsa with my chips.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:05 am
Hmmmm . . . we better use our invincible electronic skills to track this guy down. We'll need to send him off to one of the secret re-education camps.
0 Replies

raprap

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:11 am
@Buffalo,
Bongo Bongo Bongo there's Buffalo lost in the Jungle!!!!

Dude, don't look but you're being followed by utility poles and the telephone wires are talking about you.

Rap
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 10:25 am
@Buffalo,
http://ctboom.com/wp-content/uploads/tinfoil-hat.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 10:46 am
farmerman

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 01:19 pm
@Buffalo,
RFIDs in Obamacare???---LIE

Any mention of RFIDS and a NAtional Registry of Individuals was actual language that was mentioned in HB 3200 which was the original House Version of Health REform and which was completely dumped .

SO your beloved GOP was most responsible for any such language. Ironic aint it? They , who say they wish to stay out of our lives are most responsible for intrusive attempted legislation.

My source: SNOPES
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 02:01 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoBFhdeR9PE[/youtube]

Excellent selection... thank you Cool
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 02:16 pm
What gets me is that this Buffalo person actually believes all this **** that he/she reads on other sites and then re-posts here. I think this person is giving the word 'naive' a whole new concept.
Buffalo

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 05:35 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I guess we'll see when March gets here. I hope you're right!
0 Replies

JPB

Sat 17 Nov, 2012 06:21 pm
@Buffalo,
Quote:
Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”.

The Affordable Care Act as passed and amended contains 955 pgs. Within those pgs there are two references to "36 months". Neither have anything to do with an individual. http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The end?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:07:14