DrewDad

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 11:37 am
All light sources other than candles and incandescent bulbs will be banned.

No teh gheys.

No breastfeeding in public.

No furrin cars. In fact, no cars; real men drive trucks.

No condoms, birth control pills, or abortions. And once the kid is born, it's on its own.

Traffic lights will be eliminated; right of way to be determined by largest openly-displayed firearm.

No science curriculum; science leads to thinking, and thinking leads to libruls.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,105 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 03:22 pm
@DrewDad,
New Constitutional Amendment requires that every vehicle, even ambulances, be equipped with truck nuts.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 04:31 pm
@jespah,
I... I want to start a petition on Whitehouse.gov for this.
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 04:59 pm
@DrewDad,
I'll vote for it!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 11:08 am
@DrewDad,
Perry wants even more restrictions on abortions

Quote:
"Let me be clear, my goal - and the goal of many of those joining me here today - is to make abortion at any stage a thing of the past," Perry said. "But while Roe versus Wade prohibits us from taking that step, it does allow us, the states, to do some things to protect life if they can show there is a compelling state interest. I don't think there's any issue that better fits the definition of a compelling state interest than preventing the suffering of our state's unborn."

roger

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:17 pm
@DrewDad,
The right of way at four way stop signs is determined by whoever is going the fastest.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 12:29 pm
@DrewDad,
The national bird would be the rifle.
The national flower would be the concealed automatic handgun.
The national drink would be Coors or liquid meth.

The national anthem will be a quintet of shotguns firing for 10 straight minutes.

Their biggest national holiday would be "Lynch a Disabled Colored Jewboy Fa*g*t Day."
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 02:52 pm
@DrewDad,
I should add that a few years ago, Texas cut funding to Planned Parenthood to the tune of $70 million or so, and now we're facing about $270 million or so in additional Medicaid charges due to all of those babies that otherwise would have been prevented.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Texahomastan: What would it be like?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:11:30