OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:
And yet the best you folks could do was put up someone like Mitt Romney
as your best effort to oust Barack Obama.

That is where the real story can be found.
Yes.
I wish that we 'd nominated Newt.
We have offered very, very weak candidates: McCain and the shockingly frail with age, Bob Dole.

I 'd LOVE to have supported Libertarian Dr. Ron Paul,
but I can't approve of his pacifistic acceptance of a nuclear armed Iran.
That 'd be a lot worse than 9/11/1; intolerable. I live in NY.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:52 pm
@Miller,
why would you ask if I'm female at this point?

snark?

or thick as a brick.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:58 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

There are many problems with Obama...

Obama is a citizen, not an American.
IF he is not an American,
then how did he become a citizen ?

I have no opinion, on this matter.

David

Obama is a citizen of these United States that lived his formative years abroad.

He is only American by way of being a citizen of the United States, but Obama is in no way an American. Obama is ignorant of what it's like to grow up and American and he has a severely distorted understanding of American history.

It's not Obama's fault that he was brought up and educated the way he was, but the result of his education and upbringing makes him ignorant of what America is and what it means to be an American.
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:59 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Why are you pro-Obama? I dont get very political, however I have family in Australia and Ireland and they too are happy he won the election, why was it so important, in your opinion, that he won?
njpchevorlet

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 01:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I guess you would have to ask yourself, what does it mean to be an American? and anyone can become an American citizen through proper paper work and efforts.
Miller

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 01:05 pm
@njpchevorlet,
njpchevorlet wrote:

I guess you would have to ask yourself, what does it mean to be an American? and anyone can become an American citizen through proper paper work and efforts.

If you have dual citizen as for example Greek and American, and you spend 2 months of year in the US and the remainder in Greece, I'd say you were more Greek than American. I believe Americans should live in America 12 months of year ( except for vacations and business ).
parados

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 01:07 pm
@Miller,
Yeah.. all those military personnel stationed overseas aren't real Americans. They are fake Americans like Obama.

Rolling Eyes
Miller

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 04:23 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Yeah.. all those military personnel stationed overseas aren't real Americans.

I believe Americans should live in America 12 months of year ( except for vacations and business ).

The BUSINESS of military personnel stationed OVERSEAS is military business.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 06:31 pm
@Miller,

parados wrote:
Yeah.. all those military personnel stationed overseas aren't real Americans.

Miller wrote:
I believe Americans should live in America 12 months of year ( except for vacations and business ).

Your point is well taken.

David
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 06:46 pm
@Miller,
Quote:

It doesn't sound like to believe much in freedom.
0 Replies

33export

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
For a negotiable up front retainer any competent law firm should happily assist in challenging Obama's qualifications.
parados

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:59 pm
@33export,
33export wrote:

For a negotiable up front retainer any competent law firm should happily assist in challenging Obama's qualifications.

ROFLMAO..... Any competent law firm would not want to risk their good name by making specious and frivilous filings. I suggest you look at how the courts have responded to Orley Taitz and her idiotic filings on Obama's qualifications.

Any judge can read the document that states it is valid in court as evidence of Obama's birth in HI. That is the end of any "competent" law firms argument and possibly of their ability to ever practice law again for wasting the courts time in such a fashion.
contrex

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 01:39 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
Orley Taitz and her idiotic filings on Obama's qualifications.

You're some ******* libtard commie hippy. It turns out that his REAL name was recently discovered on a North Korean birth certificate that was written in Arabic with ink made from the ashes of holocaust victims and the constitution. It turns out to be Osama Mohammed Chinese-Invasion Terrorist Muslim Nigger bin Laden Mexican Hitler Rapes-Kids Atheist Death-To-America.

If you didn't hate America so much, God would have told you that already.
parados

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 08:42 am
@contrex,
That's it.... when the revolution comes you are getting your own private cell.

That or an HBO special. We'll have to have an executive superior manager leader group vote on it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 08:51 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

other countries' business - not American business - so nope that doesn't count
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 09:45 am

Another problem with Obama is his dishonesty.
jcboy

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 09:51 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Another problem with Obama is his dishonesty.

About what? Please explain Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 09:52 am
@H2O MAN,
I hope you are able to become the same kind of citizen as George, Baldimo and maxdancona

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 09:55 am
@H2O MAN,
Oh..and Mittens was the soul of integrity?

Q: How can you tell if a politician is lying.
A: See if his/her lips are moving.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 06:44 am
http://rlv.zcache.com/obama_is_the_problem_stickers-p217312513436269890en87f_216.jpg

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:45:31