Wild Thornberry's Wildlife Rescue

littlek

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 08:57 pm
Hi, my name is littlek, and I am addicted to nick.com. I love children's programing. I love Arthur and Cyberchase..... But, anyway, this post is about a game on nick.com. The Wild Thornberry's Wildlife Rescue game. It's a great game for kids (and some of us adults). You save animals and nurse them back to health, all the while learning stats about various animal populations and details of their lives in several different ecosystems.

Check it out!
http://www.nick.com/all_nick/movies/wildthornberrys/games.jhtml
You need to sign up (they ask for your birthdate, I lied!) - it's free
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 27,766 • Replies: 7
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:09 pm
Cool! Thanks! Sozlet is seriously (SERIOUSLY) into games on the computer these days. At first I was like ooh wow look at her go she's so smart blahbedy blah and I'm already (maybe 3 weeks past introduction) extremely tired of it. If I'm at the computer, she climbs into my lap and demands to play a game, and/ or demands to type something. She's sent a few emails. Grrr.

Anyway, that looks cool. I like Cyberchase, too! :-D Arthur is great. Lots of stuff angled towards adults. I love D.W. (Who is not at ALL unlike sozlet...)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 04:27 am
Bookmarking for now. I'll check it out later and let you know what I think.

Soz
LOL!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 03:37 pm
Oh, for crying out loud!!! Now I'm addicted to yet another game. Shame on you for doing this to me littlk, but thanks ;-) I can't believe I'm admitting that I am into this little kids game, lol!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:47 pm
heehee, I think my brother-in-law got hooked over the last week too.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 05:30 am
Sent the link to my cousin to set up for his little girl, but I have a feeling him and his wife are going to get into it. I actually went to check it out with my cousin's daughter in mind and I stayed there all day, haha. There are a ton of wonderful games on there for kids (and adults like me ;-))

Thanks again for the link k :-D
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:11 pm
apparently that game is very popular. I keep getting booted off, they say that there are too many people playing at once. Hopefully that bodes well for the future of environmental protection agencies.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 09:06 am
I can see that. I've been booted here and there myself, but I have no problem getting back in. I started playing the rugrats one too, LOL! I can be such a big kids sometimes :-D
0 Replies