Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 11:52 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Credo in Lituania ... Wink
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 01:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Vero.

I questioned the ethnicity mainly on the basis of perfect English and an apparent unfamiliarity with German or Russian.
0 Replies

Roswell

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:19 pm
Since now my ethnicity is known, I'd like to remind the title of this forum: hate speeches. So any suggestions and links to tapescripts of any hate speeches are passionately welcome here.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 12:26 pm
@Roswell,
Well, I'm still referring to the Hitler speeches - I gave the link for the book/cd above.
I've looked through it today - online, via my library account - and it really seems to be what you're looking at.
0 Replies

Roswell

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 02:33 pm
Thank you, Walter Hinteler, for your efforts to help me. Now I can really say that you have helped me a lot. I managed to find the book on the web and even downloaded it for free. The book has the tapescript of one speech against the Jews which is suitable for me and, what is more, it includes some comments on that speech. So thank you once again, your recommended book is the one I was looking for!

However, I am still referring to those who know where it would be possible to find a tapescript of some modern hate speech. I myself have managed to find Powell’s speech ‘Rivers of Blood’ (1968) which is said to be a hate speech. I would like to compare one Hitler speech with two / three more modern hate speeches. As a result, if there are people who know a link to a more modern hate speech, I would appreciate it if they write the link to the tapescript of that speech on this site.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 03:06 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Klaatu barada nikto
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 05:25:37