Thu 18 May, 2023 02:03 am
@Jasper10,
Philosophically if,

- good is bad and bad is good

- good is good and bad is bad
Jasper10

Thu 18 May, 2023 07:21 am
@Jasper10,
My philosophy and science is perfectly sound.
Jasper10

Fri 19 May, 2023 12:13 am
@Jasper10,
I would say that logic is an absolute and is balanced.I would say that it is not the only absolute though.

0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 20 May, 2023 04:25 pm
@Jasper10,
To the mentally unbalanced, good is bad and bad is good, black is white and white is black, cold is hot and hot is cold, soft is hard and hard is soft, dark is light and light is dark, logic is unreasonableness, and unreasonableness is logic.
Jasper10

Sat 20 May, 2023 09:10 pm
@The Anointed,
I would agree that in nature and across all the sciences it is not possible to obtain a balance by claiming that +=- and -=+.This formula does not work with electro magnetic interactions.

+/- interaction provides an attraction in nature
-/+ interaction provides an attraction in nature

We also have -/- and +/+ interactions in nature as well.These interactions provide repulsion outputs when they should provide attraction outputs if the +=- and -=+ formulas are correct.

The only way to balance these interactions is by the formula +/-=+/- which provides a vibratory balance in nature.This formula brings all the 4 possible interactions -/-…-/+…+/-….+/+ together into one united formula.

Everything vibrates in nature.

It should be possible to explain nature and all the sciences with this vibratory formula.

I believe you can.

I agree that there is the possibility of philosophical and scientific unbalance at the moment.

The single Big Bang theory in science is an example of this unbalance as it is a biased attractive theory which is why it has failed.

The Anointed

Sat 20 May, 2023 10:21 pm
@Jasper10,
Whatever blows your sails mate. BTW the eternal oscillating universe demands a never ending series of B.Bangs
Jasper10

Sat 20 May, 2023 11:39 pm
@The Anointed,
Well the universe has multiple big bangs and big crunches happening all the time at varying time intervals,That much is clear by observation.

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the universe were in place before any of these big bangs and big crunches.

The electromagnetic fields are required to enable multiple big bangs and big crunches.

Jasper10

Sun 21 May, 2023 10:26 pm
@Jasper10,
The universe is constructed based upon full logic -/-…-/+….+/-….+/+ and this has been definitely confirmed by the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions.It definitely has not been constructed based upon unbalanced half logic -/+…+/-

Modern day science has not made the connection yet and why it can’t make the connection between the micro and macro or unite the sciences.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:51:01