Tue 16 Oct, 2012 12:25 am
Hello Friends,

I want to start a business or website that could possibly bring in some profits.I have basic computer knowledge and I don't really have the money to put into a business.I do have a lot of ideas and a lot of time to put into this project.I need info on the subjects of money making from blogging, online business without spending and how to create a blog.One of those subjects will do.

Thanks In Advance
Romen Esko
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 2,733 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

StevenShamar

Tue 7 May, 2013 10:30 pm
@Romen esko,
Hello Friends,

As with any new business you will inevitably need to invest some small sum of money to get it off the ground. This is the same whether you buy a franchise off-line (i.e.e Starbucks, McDonalds etc) or you start an online business from scratch. Online money making need not be very expensive but there is always an inevitable need to part with some cash. You can run your new online business part time whilst you continue to work your regular day job until you have started earning sufficiently to provide for yourself and your family.

Thanks and Regards,
Steven Shamar
Kalyna

Fri 23 Aug, 2013 07:12 am
@StevenShamar,
There is no business which you can start without money. For every business you have to invest some money and time after that you can check results, you are in profit or loss.
0 Replies

John456

Thu 5 Sep, 2013 09:27 am
This is absolutely true that nothing can be started without money and money plays very essential role in every business. Money has to be there and i suggest you to surf sometime on computer and find some opportunity that may suit you.
0 Replies

threemteam2015

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 02:24 am
This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thnaks for this share.
0 Replies

Happiness For You

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 03:08 am
@Romen esko,
There are many websites available for online business now a days E Commerce is effective for online business.
0 Replies