Who is going to Block/Censor Hawkeye10? Others?

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You seem very confused david...I don't own A2K Robert does. I have complimented him several times for having the decency to not throw me out for being difficult.
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

If Robert was a smarter fella he would give some serious thought to the political law of unintended consequences....his last big revision certainly did not turn out as he expected.

Gee, and if YOU were a smarter fella, you'd have found a better site to join.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I am not claiming that my rights are violated..I have only the rights here that our dictator allows. My claim is that robert is making yet another strong move to ruin the place. It is sad but it is clear that he will never wise up, so it is getting to be time to abondon ship. It was a good run, and I am greatful to have had a place to explore truth with smart and diverse people while I had it.

The new a2k might allow the existance of a subcommunity of truth seekers but I will take a wait and see on that. It will not however be close to the quality of place that it once was.

So what's keeping you here, big mouth? Go on, leave. Find a better site.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:49 pm
@Mame,
hawkeye10 wrote:

The new a2k might allow the existance of a subcommunity of truth seekers but I will take a wait and see on that.

The irony of this Orwellian doublespeak statement is that if you feel it so necessary to call yourself a truth seeker then you're most likely NOT a seeker of the truth or even someone who understands or can recognize facts, statistics, and other scientifically determinable elements that make up this alleged substance known as truth.

Mame wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree and second your proposition Mame.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 01:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
awww, i like hawkeye, he's a trip
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Mame wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree and second your proposition Mame.

I also agree by about 100%. Mr. Green
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:09 pm
@djjd62,
So... you saying you miss chjsa?
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not telling him to leave, but with all his gripes about Robert and this site, how it's managed, his paranoias about Robert doing things to him, etc., leave me wondering why he's still here. If he doesn't like it, he should shut his trap and just move on.
djjd62

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 02:50 pm
@Mame,
yup, his melt down leading up to the last election was the best
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawk, if Robert was to dine at your place once a week, every week and you gave him freedom to make suggestions of the menu and then he trashed the whole menu bar say, 3 or 4 dishes which he complimented you on, then told you the rest were horrible, you ran your restaurant all wrong... Would you actually listen? Or say, "hey buster, this is my success, my dream, my place, if you don't like it don't come back" Smile Just saying...

The beauty of "owning" something you created what ever that is, is that you own it and everything you do with it, good or bad, is YOUR choice.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:19 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

I'm not telling him to leave, but with all his gripes about Robert and this site, how it's managed, his paranoias about Robert doing things to him, etc., leave me wondering why he's still here. If he doesn't like it, he should shut his trap and just move on.

Did you miss all the times that I said that A2K had unusual excellence? My complaint is about Roberts idiotic degrades. I am still here because of innertia and because there is still some usability of this place for what I want to do, which is to compair notes with others and to explore truth.

I am all about communication, I don't believe in self censorship online or in real life...I say my piece and then I move on. I think that others should do the same. Criminalizing not nice with what David calls the death penalty is a serious problem for me...I have very little patience for those who try to constrain speach, for those who demand that I only speak when I am willing to say what they want to hear in the way they want to hear it. That is not good for anyone, and I refuse to do it. I also tend to what to spend my time with better quality people, with those who are open minded and who want to know the truth and who want to know what others really think. The Fantasyland residents are a colosial embarisment to the human race.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:27 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Smart owners listen to their customers and at least pretend to care what their customers think. Also wise people know that they are very often wrong and look for others to chirp up when things are out of whack. I am a gift to Robert, even though I am sometimes wrong and even though I am difficult.

You know that I am Zen right?? I believe that we are all connected, I never believed in the cult of the individual. As an owner my job is to get my place in tune with what the market will support, it is not to impose my will on those around me.

I am busy so gotta go..this is not worded as well as I would like..
Mame

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
'Criminalizing not nice with what David calls the death penalty is a serious problem for me"

I have no idea what this means.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 03:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You know that I am Zen right?? I believe that we are all connected, I never believed in the cult of the individual. As an owner my job is to get my place in tune with what the market will support, it is not to impose my will on those around me.

I am busy so gotta go..this is not worded as well as I would like..
Yes, I know you are Zen.. And, that you also are not wording it right, because, if it is not your stance to impose your will onto those around you, then it is not your stance to tell Robert how to run "his business" , rather, he I am sure has already tested the market and has the support.

Better run myself Smile
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 05:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
You’re so full of **** I can hear you squish when you walk from Washington State to Florida. You’re only worried because you’ve been such an ass on here and you know the majority of members will block your sorry ass from existence.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 04:20 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
You seem very confused david...I don't own A2K Robert does.
I have complimented him several times for having the decency
to not throw me out for being difficult.
Do u choose to answer my question?
Will u reveal this information ?

To wit, how woud u handle it
if some of your customers raised their voices loud enuf
to be heard thru out your restaurant
and thay disparaged your intelligence ?

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 04:24 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
awww, i like hawkeye, he's a trip
I tend to agree.
I don't believe that we need to have everyone agree with us about EVERYTHING.

I 'd enjoy seeing MORE people participating
in our discussions, rather than fewer.
( That is not to deny that I have a robust Ignore List. )

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 04:28 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
So... you saying you miss chjsa?
I think he lost his mind
a few months before he disappeared.
His manner, his demeanor, changed very abruptly.
He became a lot more rude than necessary. Sad.

Was he thrown out ?

David
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Probably all of you... Though you all should look fantastic now!

I didn't find you too bad.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 03:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
So true! hawk has already made up his mind on many issues, and all he does now is expand on those ideas from his own imagination which doesn't really reflect evidence or facts. He throws out anything his imagination creates, because he believes he has all the right information - for which he's often wrong.

I have challenged him when I read his crap, and will continue to do so as long as he believes what he posts are truths - but are actually crap!

That he would even entertain a thread that's about "censoring him," proves how insecure he is. Just more Crap.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:45:35