What jobs can you do flexi-time at home?

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 06:29 am
Hello!

Can anyone think of a job you can do flexi-time at home? I don't care how boring or easy it is, or how well it pays. I'm just trying to find something that I can easily fit around my schedule, which is currently really erratic.

I've just moved back to London without a penny and am currently trying to make it in the opera/theatre world and also in the journalist as a reviewer. This means that at certain points people may call me and ask me to assist/review at late notice and it's not going too look good if I tell them I can't because I'm working in a restaurant or bar whatever, but obviously I need to eat.

I don't really mind what it is I end up doing, but actually the easier it is the better because then I can just do it whilst watching a film/listening to an audiobook and maybe learn some stuff at the same time.

pq x

jespah

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 06:31 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Medical transcription is a pretty standard work at home job.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 06:38 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
You do realize that you now opened a thread that will be targeted by online scam artists and phishing campaigns, right?

Hopefully they don't steal your identity while they get you temporarily shill for them at no pay because most of the companies aren't known for their honesty and credibility.

Here's a brief Google search. I'm not clicking on any of these suspect links so good luck.http://i47.tinypic.com/2ik8w3c.gif
https://www.google.com/search?q=work+at+home+london
0 Replies

jcboy

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 03:15 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I may have mentioned this before but I knew a girl in CA that opened her own store on Ebay, she invested just a couple thousand on wholesale silver jewelry and sold it for 4 to 5 times what she paid for it.

It started out just as a part time but within a couple months she was shipping about 25 small packages a week so she was making some pretty good extra cash.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 06:06 pm
I do that with ebay too tough I have not had anything for sale for quite a while . I find some amazing stuff at thrift stores. I found oen set of Mikasa bowls that were average 27.00 a piece for 99 cents. I bought 8, after shipping I made 130 Smile
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Wed 10 Oct, 2012 07:16 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
If you already dabble in journalism there are a lot of places where you can find freelance writing gigs (see freelance marketplaces like elance for one).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What jobs can you do flexi-time at home?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 08:35:18