Exchange of helpful information on learning and teaching English

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 01:47 pm
Have you written any ESL/EFL publications including articles or created your own materials? Do you know a lot about English teaching and learning resources and would you like to discuss those that you prefer?

1. There are books, websites, audio, video and other materials on how to learn and to teach various aspects of English (ESL/EFL).
Can we privately exchange (share) information on those resources that we prefer and discuss our thoughts and reasoning on this issue?

2. I also have an extensive list of websites for development of oral English skills (with dialogues, thematic texts (articles) for reading, audio and video, etc).

3. I've prepared a free English teaching guide from Internet ESL/EFL teaching resources. The links I've selected contain highly useful materials for both teachers and learners of English and can serve as a free and valuable guide for them. Maybe you know some other guides for learners and teachers of ESL/EFL. I also have links (a guide) for learners of English that you may be interested in as well.

4. I've also gleaned some very helpful articles for both learners and teachers of ESL/EFL from extensive exploration on the Internet that you and many users of your site may be interested in. In particular I discovered and I am especially interested in articles on learning and teaching English grammar, on second language acquisition, on the role and impact of one's native language when learning and using ESL/EFL, on the issue of translation in learning and practising ESL/EFL, on learning and practising various aspects of English, on development of four language skills (listening comprehension, speaking, reading and writing), on valuable ESL/EFL resources, tips and advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 391 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Exchange of helpful information on learning and teaching English
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:45:41