anybody know this music video???

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 04:09 am
hello all, first time user here, please help me! my bro-in-law asked me about a music video, he needs to know the name of the band and the name of the song. he thinks it may be a british band, hence why he asked me cos i am british. i am embarrassed to say i dont know what it is. the only info he can give me, is that the vid is in a suburban setting. one guy turns on a tape recorder and the music starts and people in the street start running towards the source of the music down the streets, ripping off their clothes as they go. sounds bizarre, so i hope one of you out there has seen it and can give me some clue as to who it might be! thanks very much!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Turner 727

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 05:19 am
I don't think this is the video, but Jimmy Eats World's The Middle has a band playing at house party, and when people get there they strip down to their underwear.

It's been a while since I've seen the video, but as I recall it was more a nighttime setting than a daytime. I also haven't seen the video from the beginning, so I don't know how it starts out. But your discription sounds a bit like this one.
0 Replies

cathyvivek

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 07:46 am
thx turner! but u r right, i dont think thats the vid, cos i have seen that one too! thanks anyway! aaargh..isnt life frustrating? any more ideas anyone?
0 Replies

unluckystar

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 10:40 pm
hmmmmmm... so no other info at all? did you try looking on a british music vid site?
0 Replies