formal memo

ziawj2

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 08:17 am
Please help me to make the following memo formal. Thank you!
Memo
To: All staff
Date: September 13
Subject: Foreign language training

Starting October 10, oral and written English training courses will be held in Meeting Room 101 and 102 by Human Resources Department. The courses are designed to enhance the communication ability through spoken and written English, which are of great importance in export and import business. Hence each new employee is required to attend one of the courses.Please email me ([email protected]) the name list of the staff before September 15.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 814 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 12:50 pm
@ziawj2,
Starting October 10, oral and written English training courses will be held in Meeting Room 101 and 102 by the Human Resources Department. These courses are designed to enhance the communication ability through spoken and written English, which are of great importance in an export and import business. Hence each new employee is required to attend one of these courses. Please email me ([email protected]) the name list of the staff before September 15.

Forgive the orange; I just don't remember how to crossout

The red I just simply didn't understand
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » formal memo
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 12:19:49