What would you do without MUSIC in your life?

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 09:24 am
Come people what do you have to say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 919 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 10:19 am
Music, to me, is a very important part of my life. I workout to disco, drive to soft rock, and am caressed, stimulated, and heartened by the classics. For me, not having music would be a great loss.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 10:28 am
Hi, byron. Welcome to A2K. Let's just say this. Without music, my life would be a slow starvation. Wherever there is a live band, there's where you'll find me. When that's not possible, I play the piano. When that's not possible, I listen to recorded music.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 11:17 am
I've listen to the radio at just about every place I've ever worked. At my last position I listened to a college jazz station, all day every day, but now that I work at home, I don't listen too often. Don't purchase music as often as before and don't keep up with new and/or current performers unless they're in the news. In all actuality, I don't have much music in my life at the moment. Not day to day so, to answer the question, without music I'd survive, I suppose.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 11:28 am
I believe I would probably be dead right now. Playing my guitar is what keeps me goin when things get rough.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 02:44 pm
I can't live without music. I like to sing along even though I cannot sing. Music is life.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 10:17 pm
If I couldn't sing, I don't know who I'd be. Music frames my earliest and best memories of my life. There is a communion, a spirit amoungst musicians and the audience, the listeners, a bond like no other, a secret language and life would be barren without it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 10:29 pm
I'd shrivel up without music.
0 Replies

sweet majestic darkness

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:20 pm
Since I don't play any instruments, music for me is entertainment, a way of venting, a helpful ear, a mood changer, and possibly more. I lieten to music all day long. I clean to the radio or mp3's on the computer, I work wight hours a day with my head phones on listening to the radio or cd's, and I come home after work and log onto the net and listen to internet radio. I would not want to imagin life w/o music to tell you the truth.

http://www.genocya.com/hbang.gif
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:31 pm
Without songs, languages would not have grown up to the maturity, and there were no poems even. Then, I might not be able to read nor write.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:49 pm
I love music but I am often without it. I love art, am a painter, but I am often not engaged in thinking about it. I am extremely interested in several subjects, but not every moment of every day. I am primarily involved in the interaction of what I am thinking, at several levels sometimes, and what I am dealing with minute by minute, such as traffic, picking up some mushrooms from the store.

Visual input to my brain is extremely important to me, as are sounds and more, the resonance of both. And both in my memory are important.

Not to mention touch. It is all a long time dance.
0 Replies