Venue for graduation program

alexp

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:41 am
Being the principal of a famous institution I'm looking for a venue so as to host the graduation program for my students. I may require a large hall for the purpose. Is there any theater within Toronto that would be perfect for the occasion?

ehBeth

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:42 am
@alexp,
If you are truly the principal of famous institution you have staff who will manage this for you.

Most institutions in Toronto have halls within their own facilities for hosting graduations. Actually, all of them do. Ask your staff where the graduation hall is.
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 16 Aug, 2012 11:26 am
@alexp,
Try to get your stories straight because only 2 days ago you wrote this:

Quote:
"I'm a student looking for a college within Toronto that caters training programs within Canada. I have been searching for the past several weeks and haven’t attained my goal till date. Can anyone suggest me a college that would be appropriate for me? "
0 Replies

Chrisharmen

Wed 12 Nov, 2014 01:26 am
@alexp,
I think you talk about convocation event. It’s a big event for handle and many people gathered in this event. You can arrange 400 to 500 people’s hall to handle this event.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Venue for graduation program
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:11:20