Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 01:46 pm
Hi friends

I am in middle school I need some inexpensive clothes, they need to be cute , also any hair styles and make up ideas

Thanks
Michael Ehard

1  
Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 01:52 pm
@Michael Ehard,
I would shop TJ Maxx and Ross for clothes. Make sure you are up to date on styles, and be sure to check the condition. They are both selling stuff that has been on the shelf in someone else's store.

Rockhead

1  
Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 01:56 pm
@Michael Ehard,
I see a lot of kids with that horrible Beeber do.

it must be popular...

(roger, I have new respect for you. I had no idea you were a fashionista...)

1  
Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 01:58 pm
@Rockhead,
If it covers my fat little body, it is good.
ossobuco

1  
Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 02:17 pm
@roger,
That's fashionisto.

Ragman

3  
Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 07:25 pm
@Michael Ehard,
Why not try Old Navy in addition to what was mentioned prior. I assume, perhaps wrongly, that you're in North America.

[Edit: However, on second glance, after looking at your other prior posts, apparently you aren't what you say you are. You seem to be a bit confused or intentionally deceptive.

In one prior post you write:

"Hello friends,

I am doing a dress design project and the task is to create a new range for an existing retailer. I am designing a range for 7-14 yr old girls for Laura Ashley and need a good name please ."?

So which is it? Or are you just going to go the way of all spammers?

ghrde

-2  
Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2013 12:17 am
@Rockhead,
Thank you for your message, looking forward to your update again

Wedbie

-1  
Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 10:08 pm
@Michael Ehard,
What about Primark?

Lordyaswas

1  
Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 01:32 am
@Michael Ehard,
Michael Ehard wrote:

Hi friends

I am in middle school I need some blah de blah........ and make up ideas.

Thanks
Michael Ehard

Make up ideas?

Why not go with the Spandau Ballet look for the make up, and take your inspiration from Flock of Seagulls for the hair.

Michael, I'm positive that this new look you will wow them on the night, and that the entire school football team will be queuing up to dance with you.

Good luck.

Setanta

1  
Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 02:06 am
Erhard is a bot. It's purpose is to spam the site with content containing key words which, it is hoped, will lead readers to web searches that lead them to the sites of people goofy enough to waste their money on a bot endeavor such as this. Bots began to show up here about a year ago, and they all have telltale characteristics which reveal them as bots. I'm still not clear on how these content bots could be effective for clients, but they're still here a year later, so either the bot designers are patient enough to sit it out until they get it working the way they hope it to work, or there actually are saps out there who will pay for efforts of this kind.
RaymondWash

-2  
Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 10:40 pm
@Michael Ehard,
Ys u r right

1  
Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 10:47 pm
@Setanta,
Ah, that explains a lot. Somehow, I haven't seen those green letter keywords in ages, but nice try Erhard.

RaymondWash

-2  
Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 05:51 am
@Michael Ehard,
go to shop at some reputed online stores you would get the most reasonable offers there and the collections would be authentic

RaymondWash

-1  
Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 04:46 am
@Michael Ehard,
well the sites like cosmopolitan would work well for your solutions, that would be the most delighting thing