Tour dE RMoney

raprap

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 06:44 pm
Mittens was at a fundraiser this afternoon at the home of a local deep throated benefactor. So I decided to go for a bicycle ride to see how many cops and MIBs would be standing along the roads.

Wow! Did I hit the jackpot!

Just as I rode my bike down the lane by the gated entrance to the Angel's estate, several blacked out Suburbans and one of the longest black HumVee limos I've ever seen, passed me. When I rode on a little further, the Subburbans and the HumVee were blocking my path. It seemed that the HumVee was too long to make the turn into the driveway and had to back and fill.

Immediately out of the one of the blacked out Subarbans popped out three MIBs with things in their ears. One came within an arms length, of this sweaty hippie.....So close could see him fingering his UZI under his coat.

I wonder if he was able to recognize that I was murmering 'Have you seen the little piggies in their start white shirts.'

Rap
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 602 • Replies: 5
No top replies

JTT

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 07:13 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
MIBs

What a dismal existence that must be. Definitely the zombie types. Are they flunk outs from the CIA or are the CIAs flunk outs from the MIBs?

Are there WIBs?
farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 07:26 pm
@raprap,
they woulda tuned up on you had you been a loud wise ass.

I hear that Romneys code name is "Your Lordship"
raprap

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 08:03 pm
@JTT,
There are WIBs. I ran into them years ago when a security clearance was up for review and a WIB was one of the main inquisitors. I came into further contact with this WIB later when working with a West German inspector from the IAEA and the WIB instructed me to treat him as a enemy spy.

The IAEA inspector was a bit of a wag. He tried like hell to get a smile out of this WIB but she never changed her expression. Later I found out that she had her sense of humor surgically removed.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 08:11 pm
@farmerman,
RMoney would have been accompanied by the Tea Party Nominee for Senate, the one that beat out Richard Lugar. He's a local and I knew this guy in our distant youth.

As German as this area is I'm willing to bet his code name would be 'herr uber shietzkoff''

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 08:52 am
I posted this on the NBC site on Rmoney's Tour De Evansville

Mitt Romney campaigns with Tea Party favorite Richard Mourdock in Indiana

Quote:
I find it amazing that the GOP criticised Clinton for being a draft dodger, Obama for not presenting personal documents, and Kerry for flip flopping on issues--and now they have Romney.

BTW I'm from Evansville, the west side of Evansville actually and live not too far from the Chancellor estate where the RMoney fundraiser occurred, and have a couple of comments.

First, this trip to this tristate area was originally not a campaign event. it was a fundraiser. Romney's initially was only to arrive, be whisked to Chancellor's horse farm, meet with several local well 1%er's making large donations to the RNC and leave. The addition of the very short 'public' appearance at the Barbecue Shack was a sudden addition to this trip, announced only yesterday morning.

Second. there are several barbecue restaurants on the west side of Evansville. Most specialize in a barbecue style that is commonly known as Western Kentucky style. Two of these outstanding local restaurants are well known for this style of barbecue are within a mile of the Barbecue Shack. As barbecue is serious business, especially local barbecue, it is somewhat insulting to the locals that Romney chose to stop at the Barbecue Shack that advertises itself as Memphis barbecue.

A minor comment, but it was considered somewhat indicitive of Romney's established political instincts by the pool players as a West Franklin Street watering hole last night.

Rap
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tour dE RMoney
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:55:25