a story of mine

julzz

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 03:14 am
hey guys i've been thinking about writing a story and posting it on wattpad. Well, 2 stories to be exact. One story is more like flipped-the movie. With like different plots and conflicts. I'll be posting the plot soon enough right after my head clears itself. Anyway, the other story is about a girl in philippines who lost everything in a fire her mom and sis died in the fire. And she is left with her older deranged sister. Her older sister has gone crazy after the accident. And then after the incident they lost contact with their father and moved to america. after that they got a lot more misfortunesbut eventually the girl became an instant celebrity. Then another misfortune happens.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,812 • Replies: 2
No top replies

julzz

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 03:22 am
that's all right now. And seriously i don't know how this visa for america thing works. So, if you guys been ther will you help me a little? And uhmm i would be happy if you guys would suggest more. Anyway, do you guys think i should write or not?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 04:09 am
@julzz,
Whether or not you should write is down to you. Getting something published is a lot harder, so be prepared for lots of rejections.

Not everybody will like what you've written, so don't waste your time with the wrong demographic. people who like Stephen King aren't likely to be interested in Chick Lit for example.

If nothing else writing helps you keep your focus and is good for self esteem. You will have achieved something, if at times it seems you're the only one who appreciates it.
0 Replies