Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 04:55 am
In my opinion mankind has come to a crossroads. We are now about to make a decision on which path we should take. Should we take the first path and the current path we are going on and end up destroying ourselfs to a degree and going back into the dark ages? Or should we take the second path of which would include scientific progress and abundance and equality amongst all persons.

As we all know the majorty of countrys around the world are now taxed by the UN due to their Carbon Tax regulations. My questions is what exactly are the UN going to do with all these billions of dollars? Now the UN are talking about restricting gun ownership with new regulations. It's almost as if the UN wants to take the roll of the world government. Maby all those crazy conspiracy theorists talking about the new world order and the single governing body might have been right after all. I don't know much so that's all I'm going to say on the subject. I would look into it if I were you as the implications would have a direct impact on you and your children.

The Russia Today news agency recently coverd president Vladimir Putin's speech were he talked about the unipolar direction of the world. From my understanding of the video he was talking about the single governing body of the world. He states that this is the current direction we are heading.

It seems that either through the connectivity of the internet or maby some other unknown for the world is heading towards unity. Now at first this sounds like a good thing. But when you concider the current ruling body of most countrys and how their interests are not in the welfare of the people but are instead more interested in protecting the rights corporations and buisness's. Though-out history this always leads to worse living conditions amongst the majority.

I think the question is not "Will we become a single world with one ruling body" but instead the question is when will we become one world with a central ruling power & who will this ruling power be? I believe if the people can realise the direction of the current world we can claim back the power. If we have one ruling body of the entire world governed entirly by the people for the people, we will undoubtably become more prosperous then ever before. We may even become a type one civilization which means we will continue exestince even if the earth seises to.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 795 • Replies: 6

JoeWillis

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 04:58 am
@JoeWillis,
Many typo's and spelling erros, my bad. Maby I should proof read my writings. Lol
AmericanAmerica

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:07 am
@JoeWillis,
incoherant blather lol, someone doesn't know how to read by the sounds of it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 06:01 am
Who's Maby?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:58 am
What's this about the UN taking a roll? A roll of what?
Mame

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 12:12 pm
@JoeWillis,
Which path am I on? The path of righteousness, of course.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 12:46 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
the un wants to take the world government's roll... that's a good way to lose a hand
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Which path are you on?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:54:50