Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:43 am
**** I'm so pissed off right now, I'm so fucken annoyed at the way the world is going. We are heading for self destruction! Humanity is out of controll and we are spiraling down big time! The average life expectancy has not doubled in the last 100 years like the media would have us believe, I know of many people who lived into ther 85+ and were fit & healthy. All the chemicals we injest on a daily basis like fluorine & chlorine in the water! why they hell are the two most reactive elements put into our water!!? Fluorine is the active ingredient in Prozac! Their force medicating the entire population!

HOLY ****, now their talking about adding lithum to the water to reduce suicide rates!!!! Yeah It will probably work beacuse we will all be dumb, numb emotionless zombies! Work, spend, sleep, die. We need a hero! Were the **** are you super man!? Ya know the closest person to super man that I know of is Ron Paul.

Man the American Medical Assosiation(AMA) are corrupt as, they have been suppressing cancer cures for AT LEAST that last 60 years! The rate of cancer has gone from [1/20] to [1/3] in just 70 years! the AMA's profits must be shooting through the roof! Anyone ever herd of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife? No didn't think so becasue he cure cancer in 1931. Dude that's 80 years ago! Look it up!

Now this is what really concerns me, some rich mother ****** is spraying aluminum ALL around the world, you may know this activity as 'chemtrails' or if your an idiot, you will know it as 'contrails'. Either way the levels of aluminum in the atmosphere are increaseing, and I know from my university studys of biology that metalic elements like Al work like plauq and block up biological systems. Poison essentially. They call it geo-engineering and their proposing doing it to stop global warming -.-

The worst thing is they are ALREADY doing it! And no one is talking about it, no politiation will even admit to knowing anything about it, LOOK UP AT THE SKY YOU MOTHER ******! You can see the chemtrails, and independant scientists have proven it's Aluminium and Barium. And we wonder why the levels of cancer are increasing?

Codex Alimentarus anyone? Nobody herd of them? We'll you should really look into if you like being healthy. They have some rediculous regulations which include; reduced labeling on food packages so we don't even know what we are eating, they want to reduce the legal limit of vitamins reducing it to a level were it has no health benefits, sounds like the AMA's profits are going to go up. The worst thing about it is they are in assosiation with the WHO and WTO so any country that is part of the WTO and doesn't agree with Codex Alimentarus's regulations will get HUGE sanctions & will be forced to pay big fines, thus no country will have the ability to opt out of these rediculous rules, which will kill billions, eventualy.

The Federal Reserve, do I need to say more? For the people who don't know how the economic cycle works i'll explain it in basic terms. Fraction reserve banking is a form of banking which ALL banks partake in which gives them the ability to lend out 10 times the amount that they have in reserve, so in essence when ever you put say $1000 into the bank, the bank makes $10,000. The Federal Reserve on the other hand can print as MUCH money as they need to, when ever the government asks for more money to fund their debt based budget. You see? Banks profit from adding nothing to society, all they do is inflate the currency until it's worth less & less and eventualy it will be worth nothing, it's already happening.

Man this world is bull **** and it's going town the tubes, we're at a critical time in human history we are either going to submit to the richest corporations in the world and become their slaves, most likley we won't think of ourselfs as slaves beacuse we will be to dumb and happy to know whats really going on, OR we are going to overcome the tyranny that's happening all around the world, yet no one can see it. It's pretty hard to fight an enemy you can't see.

But I have faith in humans, I don't believe we are a supperior race, infact I think that their is some hidden history that we don't know about, like say 5000 years ago who the **** did they build those pyramids? We can't replicate what they have done with our 'advanced' technology. But I have faith in the human spirit, I believe that most of you reading this think I'm a conspiracy nut, but their is that 5% who I may start a chain reaction in. They may look up some of the subjects I've talked about and learn. If I change one persons perception then I'm happy.

Of course I don't want anyone reading this to think that the world is and ugly horrible fucked up place, I just want them to acknowledge the TRUE challenges that we currently face. Because that's what life is a series of challenges, otherwise it would be borring. Why not take on the biggest challenges?

Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:47 am
Troll
MegaSanbu

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:55 am
@Setanta,
Troll? What do I possibly gain out of saying what I think? Nothing I understand that 95% of you think I'm insane, Think logically. Either I AM insane, or I truly know what I'm talking about and I'm compassionatly trying to help! TRUTH & LOVE are the same thing!
Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:10 am
@MegaSanbu,
Truth and love are not the same thing, and certainly not simply because you say so. Had you any genuine experience of the human condition, and were you truly compassionate, you'd know that love often trumps the truth. We don't tell those we love their faults which don't endanger others. We don't embarrass and humiliate our loved ones with "the truth" in public, in front of others, especially strangers.

I personally have no idea whether or not you are insane--and i don't care. However, i do think you are badly deluded, and i have no doubt that you are a disgusting racist. It is immaterial to me what you may think of me.
MegaSanbu

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:20 am
@Setanta,
How the **** did you get that I'm a racist? WTF is wrong with you? Seriously we are one race, human. Why and how could I be racist? Certain types of people I don't like, but not becasue of their genetic make up. True is love, You just don't know true love -that's all. If you truely love someone then you tell them the truth, when ever they ask for it. No matter how damaging you think it might be ...**** YOU btw, for implying I'm a racist. Anyone who even conciders the thought of others as being racist is themselves flawed, Racism is a primative concept, you should be mature enough to not have those types of thoughts slip through your mind. If you think someone else is being racist, it should be none of your buisness beacuse you are above that. Am I right? I am right.
Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:23 am
@MegaSanbu,
I'm not implying that you're a racist, i'm stating it outright. I've known it ever since i read your first antisemitic rant. You know nothing about love and human relationships. You're pathetic. You a hater, not a lover. You are right about nothing.
MegaSanbu

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:25 am
@Setanta,
Your a stupid **** for thinking Zionism is a jewish concept. It's not YOU no nothing about ANYTHING!
Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:28 am
@MegaSanbu,
Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

Your English sucks.
MrIntegrity

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:32 am
@Setanta,
Wow dude, mocking his english? Mature ... reading his post he doesn't seem like he's american so maby english isn't his first language? Either way mocking someone's english gets no one anywhere.
MegaSanbu

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:33 am
@MrIntegrity,
Thanks bro! Finall someone who's on myside Smile What did you think of my post?
Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:34 am
@MrIntegrity,
Oh yeah, Einstein . . . he's got so much to contribute to the fund of human knowledge and compassion, how could i sink so low? ! ? ! ? Basically, i'm just poking the troll, who so richly deserves it. It is a matter of indifference to me whether or not you approve.
MrIntegrity

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:36 am
@MegaSanbu,
I donno, most of it makes sense I mean I don't know a whole lot about some of the subjects you speak of such as, chemtrails, codex alimentarious. I don't know about fluoride though, my dentist told me its to help the people who can't afford dental care, I'll look into it though as i've naturaly been suspicious about the subject.
0 Replies

MrIntegrity

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:37 am
@Setanta,
The fact that you replied proves it does matter to you weather I approve or not.
Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:39 am
@MrIntegrity,
That's a specious claim. This is what we do here. However, if you would prefer i demonstrate my indifference, that's not a problem for me. You need to work on your spelling--i "weather" your disapproval quite well.
MrIntegrity

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:43 am
@Setanta,
I spelt weather correctly, whether or not you should care just goes to show what sort of person you are. I'm not trying to insult you but it's pretty sad your ripping on this guy who clearly just needs to get something off his chest. He seems like he wants help help, whether or not he went the right way about it is irrelevent.
Avendarito

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:51 am
@MrIntegrity,
Nikola Tesla was a great man, the greatest in my opinion. He contributed so much to society. He invented; AC current without such only the rich would have electricity. He also patented radio communication but later had his idea stolen, he also had plans to run the entire world on free energy! which he was gonna suck from the ionosphere and spread it around the world with wireless transmission! To bad J P. Morgan had a monopoly on copper wire powerlines and he wasn't going to let his market go. Unfortunatly he was also the main funder of Nikola Tesla and he cut his funding and ruined Tesla. MegaBu is right about greed and corruption ruining the world.
Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:57 am
@MrIntegrity,
The word you wanted was whether. The word you used was weather:

Quote:
: the state of the atmosphere with respect to heat or cold, wetness or dryness, calm or storm, clearness or cloudiness
: state or vicissitude of life or fortune
: disagreeable atmospheric conditions: as a : rain, storm b : cold air with dampness
: weathering
— to weather
: in the direction from which the wind is blowing
— under the weather
: ill
: drunk 1a

Source at Merrieam-Webster-dot-com

He may want "help help," but how he goes about aking for it is very much to the point. Since he has arrived at this site, he has ranted about utter nonsense, proposed hilarious conspiracy theories, and said **** you to anybody who dissents in the least. He calls people cunts if they disagree with him. "Going the right way about it" is very relevant. This clown is a loose cannon on the deck.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:06 am
@Avendarito,
I don't know where you got your information about Tesla, but the J. P. Morgan claim is utter bullshit. I recommend that you read Empires of Light, which accurately describes the relationship between Nikola Tesla and George Westinghouse. Without canvassing your claim about Tesla and free power to the people, Tesla and Westinghouse created the commercially successful Adams power plant at Niagara Falls--and they weren't giving the power away. Tesla sold his patents to the cruicial inventions he had made which enabled the widespread use of alternating current. I guess he wasn't that interested in handing out power for free.
farmerman

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:17 am
@Setanta,
cant a guy get some sleep without megbubu scaring the children?

Ive figured it out. HE gets ALL of his crap about "science" from George Nori and his class of all night nutbags who call his radio show and complain about "chemtrails" and flouride.

Some reading and actual study about a subject is often more fascinating than merely parking ones mind on the first convenient conspiracy theory.
I think that Megabubu is the love chid of GungasmoKKKe and JTT . But
in orer to establish paternity and maternity , were gonna need some DNA. Gimme a Buccal swabbie BOOB.
0 Replies

Sloan

Tue 10 Jul, 2012 05:26 am
@MegaSanbu,
You're a nutcase!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » This is a RAGE! post, not a troll.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:48:11