What the **** are these little bumps?

Fri 6 Jul, 2012 03:19 am
Hey guys, I'm wondering what goose bumps really are, I know what 'science' has to say about them but I find myself doubting the 'scientific' answer. What do you guys think goose bumps are and what are your guys experinces with goose bumps?

MegaSanbu

Fri 6 Jul, 2012 03:26 am
I just wanna say that I don't get goose bumps when I'm frightend, and only sometimes do I get them when I'm cold, more often then not I get goose bumps when I have certain thoughts usually thoughts of compassion. Sometimes I feel as if I have controll of my goosebumps and they make me feel good, It almost feels like its energizing or recharging me or something, Please share your goosebumps experinces, like were and when you get them.
Butrflynet

Fri 6 Jul, 2012 02:12 pm
@MegaSanbu,
It's the nanobots trying to escape because it is so darned hot in there. Quick! jump into the pool!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Fri 6 Jul, 2012 02:14 pm
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-do-humans-get-goosebu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_bumps
Crazielady420

Fri 6 Jul, 2012 02:35 pm
@MegaSanbu,
"Goosebumps is a series of children's horror fiction novels written by American author R. L. Stine and first published by Scholastic Publishing.[1][2] It is a collection of stories that feature semi-homogenous plot structures, with fictional children being involved in scary situations. Themes in the series include horror, humor and the supernatural."

I must say I enjoyed reading it quite much as a child...
0 Replies

MegaSanbu

Sun 8 Jul, 2012 03:07 am
@Butrflynet,
Those websites say the same **** I already herd, Tell me more about your nano bot theory, that sounds like a story! PS- I'm thinking maby goosebumps are something spiritual.
Keith424

Wed 11 Jul, 2012 06:14 am
@MegaSanbu,
Why do you have to be so disrespectful and you that kind of language ? Grow up!
NSFW (view)
wmwcjr

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:21 am
@MegaSanbu,
I've noticed how restrained your language is. You seem to be refined and delicate in your ways. I realize the world can be a scary place, especially for timid souls such as yourself. So, don't worry. Someday you'll be bolder, and you'll have more self-confidence in the way you express yourself. You'll have the courage to use more forceful language that will be so eloquent that you'll surprise yourself. Someday you'll overcome your timidity. I know you can do it! Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 03:26 am
It is ! ! ! It is something spiritual ! ! !

When you move in right up close to me
That's when I get the chills all over me

Quivers down my backbone
I got the shakes in my thigh bone
I got the shivers in my knee bone
Shakin' all over

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What the fuck are these little bumps?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:54:08