Being pampered feels soooo good

onyxelle

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:58 pm
in total agreement w/ you ehbeth
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 09:19 pm
Diane/nun, we might or maybe have a place to stay in Napa - well, not to presume, but we might. My friends have an old decrepit victorian, in no way chic chic. When dd drove me repeatedly to the (um) ugliest medical building in the world housing offices of the people who saved my eye, we kept driving past, gadzooks, Dean and deLuca/Sonoma, and the original Oakville Grocery (bow, if not kneel) me w/hand clutching one eye; the entire town of St. Helena (we did the thrift shop, 24 hrs post surgery, hah, and I was the one who bought something, but I forget what it was); I guess I should ask, is anyone grossed out yet? Sorry, it is a bit of a story, and I am recovering.

Anyway, I, who equivocates before massages and mudbaths, would go to Calistoga With Friends. I think. Maybe.

She snivels.

Wouldn't you like a bit of a repast?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 09:26 pm
Oh, I long for my sandles. I miss having bare toes. In this weather, you need the woolies to keep warm, but spring is coming. The snow and cold we had two weeks ago is now giant puddles.

Gray skies are gonna clear up, here comes a sunny day....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 09:30 pm
Sun, there we go.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 09:34 pm
Diane/Dys (an aside) still thinking of Point Reyes, etc.

Sorry to speak in tangent here. There is a chance that a2kers will meet in san francisco soon, in April, and those of us who plan to meet communicate daily however we can.

Back to PAMPERED.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:15:54